Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoodyA

Tretinex

15 posts in this topic

Tretinex (Accutane) 20gm - 1 year treatment.

Picture070.jpg

Picture071.jpg

The first 4 months - 1 capsule per day

The second 4 months - 1 capsule day after another

The Third 4 months - only 2 capsules weekly

SIde Effects - Lips Dried, Headaches.

My Pictures Before-

329fe536.jpg954dd08c.jpg6e40b0f9.jpg834b6d1e.jpg

AFTER!

8aa1bd3a.jpg

06b1b946.jpg

1st Month while on Tretinex !

cc506bb1.jpg

2months.jpg

THIS IS MY RECENT PIC TAKEN ON JULY 11TH

2halfmonths.jpg

"what you are for everyone has there own worth and your worth will be seen by some one who deserves it more."

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

:: My Gallery :: :: My Results 100% Clear ::

"Never Expect a Thing You Don't Want and Never Desire a Thing You Don't Expect"

The picture of the tretinex box clearly says isotretinoin which is exactly what roaccutane is. Roaccutane/Accutane/Tretinex/Sotret/Amnesteen are all just brand names of isotretinoin. Looking at your dosage you were on a fairly low but long term course which would be why the side effects werent so bad. Your pics show that you've have had excellent results on it and hopefully you'll stay clear

When I'm clear, I'm on top of the world. When I have acne, I'm lost.

I like how your doctor designed your course. Long term low dose, that dwindles with time. Seems like that would be very efficient and lasting.

ANd yea, this is exactly the same as Accutane.

I want to talk with Goody A. Morillas (141) , in Spanish, if is posible please reply to neilreynaldos@yahoo.com, is about my wife's skin, I am living in USA San Jose California, and my wife is in Bogotá, Colombia and she went to the doctor few weeks ago and now she needs to buy Tretinex 20 mgrs., I need only ask you somethink.

Thanks, if is posible in spanish

I want to talk with Goody A. Morillas (141) , in Spanish, if is posible please reply to neilreynaldos@yahoo.com, is about my wife's skin, I am living in USA San Jose California, and my wife is in Bogotá, Colombia and she went to the doctor few weeks ago and now she needs to buy Tretinex 20 mgrs., I need only ask you somethink.

Thanks, if is posible in spanish

I wrote to you hope you got the email

"what you are for everyone has there own worth and your worth will be seen by some one who deserves it more."

Hey dude, i'm going to start a treatment with Tretinex and I wanna ask you if there is any prescription against beer or any type or alcohol drinks. Thanks.

Hey dude, i'm going to start a treatment with Tretinex and I wanna ask you if there is any prescription against beer or any type or alcohol drinks. Thanks.

Sorry for the delay in my responce. You need to eliminate beer and smoking. Eliminte Vitamin B caps.

Hola Goody, soy de Cali. Quisiera hablar con usted por messenger porque también voy a comenzar un tratamiento con Tretinex y quiero una opinión de primera mano. Mi dirección es dmpolania@hotmail.com

Gracias. :)

Hola Goody, soy de Cali. Quisiera hablar con usted por messenger porque también voy a comenzar un tratamiento con Tretinex y quiero una opinión de primera mano. Mi dirección es dmpolania@hotmail.com

Gracias. :)

did you get blood tests done? how much did the prescription cost? with or without insurance? i live in texas and i just might make a trip to the fabulous Mexico soon to get me some GOOD and REAL medical advise (i despise americans way of medical treatment too many rules regulations and they push the wrong stuff on the wrong patients and when you really need something they dont give a damn)

just to prove how CRAZY this whole accutane thing is it was easier fo rme to get a perscription for Dexedrine than it is for Accutane!

Accutane - isotretinoin

Dexedrine - Dextroamphetamine

which do you think the government should regulate more?

You seemed so sad in your pictures. :(

wow.. that is really amazing what this stuff can do.. i hope my results are as good as yours!