Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How long did it take you to recieve Dan's BP gel?

56 posts in this topic

yeah so ive been hearin great stuff about this bp gel and i cant wait to try it

only problem is- its takin forever to get

am i gonna be waiting 3-14 days from wen i first ordered it or 3-14 days from that confirmation notice??

please tell me its the former, not the latter

i ordered it last monday and got the confirmation this past monday

somebody please clear this up

[sig-img:479]

I live in the Caribbean...the first time I ordered it took exactly 10 days from when it was shipped to when I received it. This last time it took 14 days, which I think isn't bad considering. I would think receiving it in the States would be quicker. Of course, paying with a credit card helps to speed up the lag time between placing the order and receiving it.

Is clear skin too much to ask for? What the heck am I doing wrong now?

I received my order late yesterday 8/17/2005! eusa_clap.gifeusa_dance.gif

It was shipped from:

BP Gel Fulfillment Center

1909 Hydro Dr. Austin, TX 78728

United States

I tried it last night for the first time. I really like it!

It absorbs very fast, isn't scented like other brands and the consistency is great because it is thinner and goes a long way.

I am very happy!

yeah so ive been hearin great stuff about this bp gel and i cant wait to try it

only problem is- its takin forever to get

am i gonna be waiting 3-14 days from wen i first ordered it or 3-14 days from that confirmation notice??

please tell me its the former, not the latter

i ordered it last monday and got the confirmation this past monday

somebody please clear this up

Did you pay with credit card? I don't see why it would take a week for the shipping confirmation unless you sent a PayPal e-check or cash/money order/check.

The 3-14 days wait is from the date of shipment which you should have received in an email saying that your order has been shipped.

In most cases, it is only 3-5 days.

My order shipped on Wednesday, August 3rd and it's not here yet, but I live in Canada and it's four days until the 14 business days deadline. I know because I'm in Canada it takes longer, but my first tube came so quickly.

Hi everyone!

I placed my second order on August 23, 2005 by credit card.

Shipping was lightning fast! I just received it today, August 26, 2005.

I love bp gel! eusa_dance.gifeusa_clap.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks Dan,

Nick

Paid for it on August 16th, shipped on August 17 First Class Mail. Today is August 31st so that's 14 days for me and I'm in the U.S. I'm pretty disappointed right now . So if I don't get it by tomorrow, I'll be sending an email to customer support.

"Trying to make me see the light? I hate the light. It hurts my eyes and it burns my skin. It might just be the darkness within."

Eook about a week which is really decent from the US to Norway.

Why can't they ship to Sweden and Denmark but to Norway, I don't see the difference except Norway isn't a member of the EU

Charlie Chalk, Charlie Chalk

Has a funny way of walking

And a wacky way of chalking,

Charlie Chalk, oh Charlie Chalk

Charlie Chalk, Charlie Chalk

i ordered today, im in croatia. i hope it gets here soon, im going to england in 3 weeks...:/

but i had no other options, i found out today there there are literally NO benzoyl peroxide products available on the croatian market. none. zero. nada.

sad.gif

I ordered Monday, it shipped tuesday I got it just right now on Saturday, It might have been in my mailbox yesterday though since my grandparents said that something was stuck in the mailbox. That was priority mailing

i ordered today, im in croatia. i hope it gets here soon, im going to england in 3 weeks...:/

but i had no other options, i found out today there there are literally NO benzoyl peroxide products available on the croatian market. none. zero. nada.

sad.gif

I was wondering how long it took you to receive Dan's BP gel when you ordered it online(standard delivery service)?  It says on the website it would take 3-14 days, which is a long range to wait.  I really want to start the regimen eusa_dance.gif , but I am waiting for the gel!!!

blink182_cd.jpgI DONT SLEEP

i've been a ebay seller for 3 years. based on my experience, when i ship something via usps first class, it takes no more than 5 business days. priority mail takes 3 days. people who receive it after 5 business days means the gel was shipped out late.

i just ordered mine today (friday sept 23). so i'll be expecting it by next friday or perhaps next next monday

My Regimen:

-Cleanse with any bar of soap. Preferably one that doesn't dry your skin.

-I've recently started using Acnefree Step 1 Cleanser w/ 2.5% BP. It's like the Proactiv step 1, but a huge bottle is only $5 at Walmart. Beats a basic soap bar, and saves on BP gel.

-Dan's BP Gel

-Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion w/ SPF 15 (8% AHA helps with skin renewal and removal of red marks.

-Lily of the Desert 99% Organic Aloe Gel w/ Vit A, C, E (Whole Foods) to get rid of shiny oil from the Neutrogena (During the day only)

i've been a ebay seller for 3 years. based on my experience, when i ship something via usps first class, it takes no more than 5 business days. priority mail takes 3 days. people who receive it after 5 business days means the gel was shipped out late.

i just ordered mine today (friday sept 23). so i'll be expecting it by next friday or perhaps next next monday

I'm pretty sure the distributor doesn't ship anything out late. They receive a lot of orders and finish them all within 1 day of the order. If they had accidentally missed an order then the customer wouldn't receive it at all.

My Regimen:

-I've recently started using Acnefree Step 1 Cleanser w/ 2.5% BP. It's like the Proactiv step 1, but a huge bottle is only $5 at Walmart. Beats a basic soap bar, and saves on BP gel.

-Dan's BP Gel

-Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion w/ SPF 15 (8% AHA helps with skin renewal and removal of red marks.

-Lily of the Desert 99% Organic Aloe Gel w/ Vit A, C, E (Whole Foods) to get rid of shiny oil from the Neutrogena (During the day only)

ok, I see what you're saying. Actually if you order it on Friday, it wouldn't be shipped until Monday. So, there's a big delay right there.

btw, i just received it. i like the plastic clear wrap on the tube. ensures it's new. ordered on sept 23, got it on sept 30. 7 days. i'm happy

My Regimen:

-Dan's BP Gel

It has taken anywhere from 4 days to 2 weeks to get mine in the past.

Let your food be your medicine -Hippocrates