Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boot Camp!

13 posts in this topic

Ive been on the regimen for about 2 months and have had a successful experience. i dont have any more pimples and my red marks are fading. In about a month i am going to boot camp for the Navy! they will not let me bring any acne products but will allow me to bring 2 bars of soap!

I was wondering if i bring my face soap(basis), will i still break out even if i will not be able to use BP? i know that BP gel is the most important part of the regimen, but will my pimples come back even if i properly wash my face daily?

Im looking foward to starting a new chapter in my life but im not looking foward to starting the regimen all over after!

I hate to tell you. But there is a great chance your acne will come back when BP use is stopped. Dan has said many times that when he has quit using BP his acne comes back.

The only thing that kills p.acnes is BP. all soap does is clean dirt off your face and some dead skin.

wow cant u just sneak ur bp along with u? i would its not worht the risk

Wow, what a situation to be in. I hate to say it, but unless you have outgrown your tendency to get acne, there is a good chance it will return.

Is the ban on bringing acne products only during boot camp? If so, then I suppose you can endure those 8 weeks, then restart up the regimen when you are done with boot camp. Otherwise, someone else mentioned sneaking in some bp, but if you are caught you might get into some trouble, I hear boot camp can be very strict.

Whenever boot camp is over, they should let you use whatever personal hygiene products you want, I would think, you can restart the Regimen then.

Brandy

Yeah they will not allow acne products unless it is prescribed! sucks too because this regimen has really worked for me! i guess i can undure it for 8 weeks! any suggestions on a non drying facial bar i can use while im in! its my only hope! cry.gif And do you think it will come back really hard?

What about getting that PanOxyl bar? it contains BP and it comes in a bar form. I haven't used this but ive read some really good reviews. I think it comes in 5% and 10% BP.

Ok thank you for that useful information! i think i will go out and buy it today and get a head start on it before i go in! so this is what ill have to do: wash with panoxyl bar, then moisterize?

do you think this will work well since im already used to Bp?

should work...in my experience, i like using BP washes more than creams because they don't prolong red marks as much

should work...in my experience, i like using BP washes more than creams because they don't prolong red marks as much

neutrogena clear pore clenser / mask click my regimen to see a pic ,,, bp based wash if u cant have a cream my as well use a bp based wash... good luck in boot camp

How do we know whether matter comes first or consciousness comes first?

You have to figure out which way is logical.

Can matter, can dumb mud over time boot strap itself into consciousness, awareness and intelligence or not?

Can consciousness on the high end where you have the intelligence, the life, the mental action, can that transform it self in to a material world?

You can build a more internally consistent universe by starting with consciousness then with dumb mud over time boot strapping itself into a consciousness model.~ Elizabet Sahtouris

hollow out the inside of a soap bar then fill it with bp, then like prick a tiny hole in it and sorta hold it upside down when ur washing ur face with the bar, i.e. don't really wash ur face with the bar, just let the bp seep out.... lol.gif.... now back to decrypting strategic war positions for......

Prescription: Roaccutane - 40mg per day.

Started - 28/04/05

Ended - 18/01/06 :)

My Roaccutane log.

Gallery