Clear Skin Or 100 Million Dollars?

aha alpha hydroxy acid

298 replies to this topic

Poll: Clear Skin or 100 Million Dollars? (713 member(s) have cast votes)

Clear Skin or 100 Million Dollars?

1. Show Me the Money! (324 votes [45.44%])

Percentage of vote: 45.44%

2. I want flawless, beautiful skin now babe! (378 votes [53.02%])

Percentage of vote: 53.02%

3. I Don't Care! (11 votes [1.54%])

Percentage of vote: 1.54%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Exodus78

Exodus78

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Bible study, outdoor recreation

Posted 24 June 2005 - 11:21 AM

Clear skin anyday
"We're All Afraid Of The Dark Inside Ourselves"

#42 natuerwild

natuerwild

Human oil generator :(

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 June 2005 - 12:04 PM

Money!!!!!!

So I can go for surgery

I dont have to work

Money attracts people

Though I think 100 mil is too much. 1 mil is more like it eusa_pray.gif

#43 Sir Anxiety

Sir Anxiety

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 June 2005 - 01:10 PM

A lot of people seem to take the 100 million assuming they can have both clear skin and the money with the help of a few bucks. Should have made it more clear to only have one (as in say you got some weird acne that can't be cured if you took the money). People choose the money having their cake and eating it too, theres no fun in that haha.

But if clear perfect skin ment no pimples or scars or moles or freckles etc or any other mark. Hands down the skin option for me. I don't give a shit about money in comparison. I don't want much in life, just to stop having to care about skin bullshit.

#44 Ackanated

Ackanated

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 June 2005 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE(Sir Anxiety @ Jun 24 2005, 02:10 PM)
A lot of people seem to take the 100 million assuming they can have both clear skin and the money with the help of a few bucks.  Should have made it more clear to only have one (as in say you got some weird acne that can't be cured if you took the money).  People choose the money having their cake and eating it too, theres no fun in that haha.

But if clear perfect skin ment no pimples or scars or moles or freckles etc or any other mark.  Hands down the skin option for me. I don't give a shit about money in comparison.  I don't want much in life, just to stop having to care about skin bullshit.

View Post

I too thought that the terms of the choice weren't clear enough.

"Use the money to clear your skin up, but it's just not that simple" You would need a team of dermatologist and medical researchers on salary to ensure you had clear skin for the rest of your life.

That's why I would take the money and disappear or isolate myself from the world in comfort.

A more selfless act would be to open a Acne Research Center.
My Accutane Log
Started Sept 19th 2007 - 40mg x Day Claravis

#45 Julez

Julez

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 June 2005 - 09:45 PM

Hell!!! Give me clear skin cause then I would have way more money. If I think about all the money I have spent on products trying to clear my skin - it probably will be close to a million if I don't hurry up and clear up. I have thrown them away and someone tells me they are good, I will go out and buy it again - like they changed the formula and it will miraculously work. So GIVE ME A FLAWLESS COMPLEXION!!! You know it sucks because my sister is a model. She has been in ads and she and I look just alike, but she has terrific skin. In highschool all the guys wanted to hook up with my sister. They always asked me to get them a date with her. Talk about insult to injury. She is unavaliabe now, so don't ask.

#46 pen7805

pen7805

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:12 PM

sheeiit... give me the money

ill buy myself a new face.

#47 hotdamn

hotdamn

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 30 June 2005 - 06:18 AM

100 million and wait for better skin later eusa_clap.gif

#48 Scorpio8647

Scorpio8647

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 5
About Me

Posted 30 June 2005 - 07:56 PM

Sheesh this question requires no problem! I'd take the money, I mean with the money, you're most likely able to get a good derm & on top of that, you can afford to have an expensive procedure done on your face that would most likely help. Then you'll still have alot of money going around!
Live with your head up not down!! :)

#49 Guest_frogprince_*

Guest_frogprince_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 36

Posted 28 July 2005 - 06:13 AM

it seems that the people who don't have acne that is that bad, don't really care about acne that much, or care more about other things would rather get the money.

it seems that the people who have more extreme persisted cases of acne, have been affected terribly by it would rather take the clear skin.

#50 *Ariana*

*Ariana*

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 36
About Me

Posted 28 July 2005 - 07:06 AM

I would take CLEAR SKIN without question. Money is really not an answer to everything.
Celebrating Fishbulb to the fullest...

“... as the moon lingers a moment over the bitterroots, before its descent into the invisible, my mind is filled with song. I find I am humming softly; not to the music, but something else; some place else; a place remembered; a field of grass where no one seemed to have been; except a deer; and the memory is strengthened by the feeling of you, dancing in my awkward arms.”

#51 snowshoe

snowshoe

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 28 July 2005 - 10:42 AM

Um... hello!! MONEY!!! LOL
Accutane start date: 3/9/05

My Gallery

#52 GIMojo

GIMojo

Elite Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...does that mean that one enjoys it?<br /><br />When someone asks you, &quot;A penny for your thoughts&quot; and you put your two cents in ... what happens to the other penny?<br /><br />Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?<br /><br />If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP? <br /><br />Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?<br /><br />If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose? <br /><br />Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section in a swimming pool?<br /><br />You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have<br />no responsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back into the womb,<br />you spend your last nine months floating. . .you finish off as an orgasm.&quot;<br /><br />Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?

Posted 28 July 2005 - 01:48 PM

money money money money money money money

anyone who says clear skin i dont think understands how much 100 million is.

with 100 million you can spend less than a million for your stupid clear skin.

with that 99. something million you can own the world.
Posted Image

#53 GIMojo

GIMojo

Elite Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...does that mean that one enjoys it?<br /><br />When someone asks you, &quot;A penny for your thoughts&quot; and you put your two cents in ... what happens to the other penny?<br /><br />Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?<br /><br />If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP? <br /><br />Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?<br /><br />If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose? <br /><br />Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section in a swimming pool?<br /><br />You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have<br />no responsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back into the womb,<br />you spend your last nine months floating. . .you finish off as an orgasm.&quot;<br /><br />Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?

Posted 28 July 2005 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE(frogprince @ Jul 28 2005, 08:13 AM)
it seems that the people who don't have acne that is that bad, don't really care about acne that much, or care more about other things would rather get the money.

it seems that the people who have more extreme persisted cases of acne, have been affected terribly by it would rather take the clear skin.

View Post

terrific observation(imense sarcasm coming out of these words)

how about the people like me who have had terrible acne and suffer from terrible scarring and would still take the money. what do you say about that
Posted Image

#54 Gum/b/ullah al-Kafir

Gum/b/ullah al-Kafir

HAHA!!! All Your LOLZ Are Belong To Me!!1

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:&quot;Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities&quot; - Voltaire

Posted 28 July 2005 - 01:53 PM

Money don't guarentee happiness. Having a lot of it too often makes it difficult to distinguish between real friends and leeches.
[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

#55 Soulist

Soulist

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 28
About Me

Posted 28 July 2005 - 01:59 PM

Obviously a million dollars because I could buy an acne treatment. Plus my acne is clearing up.

#56 prince_raph

prince_raph

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:39 AM

CLEAR SKIN

i've spent thousands of dollars on acne treatments and it never gave me clear skin.

#57 tenten

tenten

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:46 AM

hmm do you guys know how much 100 mil is tongue.gif cmon guys..

ppl who do pick the clear skin option you are only thinking of yourself, think of all the people you could help, your family, charities....all the good in the world you could do with 100 mil. I love helping people I only want to be rich so I can give to others(yes seriously).

But it's a acne forum so everyone is obsessed with their skin so you can't expect much more really.

who was the person who said I don't care lol feeling a bit lonely there? 1 vote.
I cannot always control what goes on outside, But I can control what goes on inside.

#58 Canadian Bacon

Canadian Bacon

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 October 2007 - 01:45 AM

100 mil sounds quite sweet. A better question would have been, "Clear Skin or 1 Million dollars?"

"The fingers you have used to type are too fat. To obtain a special typing wand, please mash the keyboard with your palms now."

#59 francesca

francesca

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 October 2007 - 02:15 AM

Clear skin!!!!

I am not loaded... but I don't miss anything, I have everything I need, I'm happy for my life...

the only problem in my life is this moderate/severe acne I've been fighting with for 12 years!!!
And I don't think that with so much money it would be possible to BUY clear skin.... I have tried everything possible for my acne but Accutane, just because I didn't want to go on it, not because it is too expensive (I live in Italy and here it's not expensive, I don't know how it is in your countries). This month probably I'll decide to go on Accutane but I don't believe it will certainly be a final solution... because I think that in the whole world there isn't any doctor who knows the real cause of acne, that's why a real cure for acne doesn't exist and all the treatments available can just hide the effect of an unknown disease... argh! sad.gif

Francesca

Accutane from November the 3rd, 2007
30mg/day
60kg

#60 majin

majin

life can get better

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:muay thai kickboxing, chilling with friends, reading books, playing console/pc games.

Posted 12 October 2007 - 02:38 AM

money.

id just pay for the best treatment to get clear skin then i could enjoy the cash. i would be set for life and my kids...and their kids....and even their kids would be aswell. would help all my family out aswell. so in the end id get clear skin and i would make myself and my family have an easier life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users