Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clear Skin Or 100 Million Dollars?

Clear Skin or 100 Million Dollars?   717 votes

1. 1. Clear Skin or 100 Million Dollars?

• Show Me the Money!
    • I want flawless, beautiful skin now babe!
    • I Don't Care!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

299 posts in this topic

money money money money money money money

anyone who says clear skin i dont think understands how much 100 million is.

with 100 million you can spend less than a million for your stupid clear skin.

with that 99. something million you can own the world.

20041019.gif

it seems that the people who don't have acne that is that bad, don't really care about acne that much, or care more about other things would rather get the money.

it seems that the people who have more extreme persisted cases of acne, have been affected terribly by it would rather take the clear skin.

20041019.gif

Money don't guarentee happiness. Having a lot of it too often makes it difficult to distinguish between real friends and leeches.

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

Obviously a million dollars because I could buy an acne treatment. Plus my acne is clearing up.

CLEAR SKIN

i've spent thousands of dollars on acne treatments and it never gave me clear skin.

hmm do you guys know how much 100 mil is :P cmon guys..

ppl who do pick the clear skin option you are only thinking of yourself, think of all the people you could help, your family, charities....all the good in the world you could do with 100 mil. I love helping people I only want to be rich so I can give to others(yes seriously).

But it's a acne forum so everyone is obsessed with their skin so you can't expect much more really.

who was the person who said I don't care lol feeling a bit lonely there? 1 vote.

1 person likes this

I cannot always control what goes on outside, But I can control what goes on inside.

100 mil sounds quite sweet. A better question would have been, "Clear Skin or 1 Million dollars?"

"The fingers you have used to type are too fat. To obtain a special typing wand, please mash the keyboard with your palms now."

Clear skin!!!!

I am not loaded... but I don't miss anything, I have everything I need, I'm happy for my life...

the only problem in my life is this moderate/severe acne I've been fighting with for 12 years!!!

And I don't think that with so much money it would be possible to BUY clear skin.... I have tried everything possible for my acne but Accutane, just because I didn't want to go on it, not because it is too expensive (I live in Italy and here it's not expensive, I don't know how it is in your countries). This month probably I'll decide to go on Accutane but I don't believe it will certainly be a final solution... because I think that in the whole world there isn't any doctor who knows the real cause of acne, that's why a real cure for acne doesn't exist and all the treatments available can just hide the effect of an unknown disease... argh! :(

Francesca

Accutane from November the 3rd, 2007

30mg/day

60kg

money.

id just pay for the best treatment to get clear skin then i could enjoy the cash. i would be set for life and my kids...and their kids....and even their kids would be aswell. would help all my family out aswell. so in the end id get clear skin and i would make myself and my family have an easier life.

umm depends, if it was 100 mil and bad skin for life id chose clear skin but if it was 100 mil and your skin clears whenever it clears id chose 100 mil becuase i think im only gonna have red marks and pimples for one month left anyway.

100 Mill all the way, even if my skin was as bad as it was a few years ago i'd of picked the money you could probably buy a new face with it anyway, could get all the surgery i want, have all the possessions i want, travel the world, do all the things i want to do, be set for life, hell with acne show me the dinero!

The Laws of Ryantology :

I hereby believe, and accept Ryantology as my faith, and shall live by the following laws laid before me:

1. I will do whatever makes me happiest in life, just don't take the piss.

2. I believe that 'There ain't no party like an S Club Party'

In all honesty, I would pick the 100 million, and donate at least 5-10 of it to a foundation in finding a PERMANENT CURE for acne.

8:45 Heaven

In a capitalist society, I choose money.

"Blood and gore rained down from the sky. An age of carnage was dawning ... its about time things got interesting"

tims a retard :D

1/2 of the Wierd Metal Guys at the .Org Highschool

Calibos: "PRESENTING SUPER GOD!!!! in todays adventure, there is an orphange burning down, but god gave them free will, so they deserve to die, so he wont save them....."

In a capitalist society, I choose money.

What! Totally clear skin! I wouldn't want to be a rich but pimply.

Stella was a diver and she was always Down

Id rather have the clear skin because I dont think money buys happiness

My regimen changed (starting 5/16/09) and I am not a happy camper

AM regimen

Wash face and chest with Kaiser 5% bp wash

Moisturize with face reality skincare cranberry cream

Apply Estee Lauder Future Perfect Eye Cream

Apply make up, blush, finishing powder, MAC moisture cover to dark underyeye circles

Pop a doxycycline

PM regimen

Remove make up with desert esscence jojoba oil using cotton balls

starting evening of May 28, 2009, I wash my face with Face Reality Skincare Sensitive Skin Gel Cleanser at night time only

Apply Differin to face and chest

Wait to dry and moisturize with face reality skincare cranberry cream

Apply Estee Lauder Future Perfect Eye Cream

Pop a doxycycline

Foundation- MAC Studio Tech Foundation in NC20 or MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW15, apply a MAC blush, apply MAC prep and prime finishing powder

Anyone who has a problem zit thats having a hard time healing, try this and let me know if it helped you. Mix one tablespoon of sea salt with three tablespoons of warm water, apply to a cotton ball or a paper towel. Apply to the zit for ten to fifteen minutes, and then wash it off.

Probably the clear skin (even though my acne is mild it's really BOTHERING me!!)

On the other hand, if i was given 1 billion,now that's what I'm talking about! hmmm....heck, I would fund my own acne research programs!!

By the way, this reminds me it's the Euromillions tonight...better go and get a ticket! :D

I want the clear skin.....................Accounting is where it's at, I'll make the money

for myself. :dance:

If i had a million dollars, if i had a million dollars, if i had a million dollars I'd buy ....

Only this is 100 million dollars .... ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS!

I'd take the money because that shows me not giving into acne. I've had to reach up to touch rock bottom and while it might not be great now it will NEVER be that bad again. Plus its always been my dream to start a foundation whose sole function is to research acne. Especially its psychological aspects. I could fund that Acne Camp people were talking about, I could fund a documentary, and I would still have money left over to live on the rest of my life.

A purehearted young man named Ranger

Was alone with a beautiful stranger.

"Don't worry," she said, "I'll just give you head!"

But he scurried away from the danger.

Yesterday is gone, Tomorrow has not come, We have only today. Let us begin

*Its like an Accutane Log .... but with half the calories*(New Pics 3/10!)

Offical ORGcast Thread

i'd take the 100million, just so all of my friends and family would never have to stress over money again, and that would make me happy.

if it were a choice between 1 million and clear skin, i'd pick clear skin.

If I could buy clear skin, then the 100 million. If I can't, then the clear skin.

I'd rather just be normal and function in society, then feel isolated with my money. And after a while, buying things can get kinda boring, because there's no challenge in getting something. Working at getting something and finally getting it is much more satisfying. That's why people like Paris Hilton always look so bored and empty.

I think the question should've been versed better. Maybe like, pimply skin forever but 100 million dollars, or clear skin forever.

8:45 Heaven

the money. with that much i could get like 2 skin peels and be done. and hopefully i will grow out of it.i would enjoy the rest buying things for my family my mom cant afford. and save the rest for college and a house