Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clear Skin Or 100 Million Dollars?

Clear Skin or 100 Million Dollars?   718 members have voted

1. 1. Clear Skin or 100 Million Dollars?

• Show Me the Money!
    • I want flawless, beautiful skin now babe!
    • I Don't Care!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

299 posts in this topic

that ideal look can easily be destroyed with one round of rum tongue.gif

do we really want that ultra clean look? I like to have a few spots on the person im talking to. makes me feel at ease, dont want people feeling uneasy around you

that ideal look can easily be destroyed with one round of rum tongue.gif

do we really want that ultra clean look? I like to have a few spots on the person im talking to. makes me feel at ease, dont want people feeling uneasy around you

well nobody is perfect. thus if you have just perfect skin, everybody would be overwhelmed and feel uneasy

20041019.gif

today and probably rest of this month: Clear Skin

Every other day: 100million biggrin.gif

Did the tane.

Breaking out quite badly again.

Doing nothing. Just letting nature take its course.

100 M$ for me. Money can buy clear skin, y'know.. Or at least a new face.

Accutane 2x30mg/day

Cetaphil gentle wash followed by topical antibiotic - morn & eve

hhmm... 100 million musta been too much

i shoulda just asked between 1 million and clear skin

i wonder what people would choose then.

The money of course. Arent we all greedy by nature? tongue.gif

Of course I would use at least 10% for good causes such as an acne charity biggrin.gif lol

The rest I would spend on cars, houses, family ect...

Take the money and learn how to not care about what people think of you. If you're a millionaire you'll have everything you've ever wanted--even hot chicks (for the wrong reason but still) =)

I choose perfect, flawless skin.

I figure if I chose money, I would have two problems to worry about - people trying to scam me for money (trust issues), AND bad skin.

I choose perfect, flawless skin.

I figure if I chose money, I would have two problems to worry about - people trying to scam me for money (trust issues), AND bad skin.

20041019.gif

I've often pondered the scenario, after all half my time is spent thinking about acne especially this week.

When my skin is under control I'd probably take the money. I've socially isolated myself so much, that my ultimate goal is to have enough money to be self sufficient and live in isolation out in the desert somewhere. Never having to worry about seeing anyone, or any responsibilities that require you to interact with other people. Ahh bliss. 100 million would allow me to do that comfortably.

Of course if I had perfect clear skin, that might all change. But would it? Would I actually become more outgoing overnight? I think I might just obsess over my clear skin looking for the slightest imperfection to justify my anti-social behavior. Also, if I really did change, I just know it wouldn't be for the best. Most people I know with clear skin appear happy on the outside, but harbor other issues not visible on the surface. What those issues are I don't know because my issue vault is packed tight with worrying about acne. Would these issues possibly be worse? I kind of like be ultra independent, no have to deal with a lot of friends and family all the time.

Hmm, either choice is selfish when you think about it, so that's not really a variable.

I would have to say money. Money that would allow me to disappear into the bliss that is total isolation.

My Accutane Log

Started Sept 19th 2007 - 40mg x Day Claravis

I'd choose the money. Hey, with all that money, and so many things to do with it, who the heck would have time to worry about bad skin?! eusa_dance.gif

Clear skin anyday

"We're All Afraid Of The Dark Inside Ourselves"

Money!!!!!!

So I can go for surgery

I dont have to work

Money attracts people

Though I think 100 mil is too much. 1 mil is more like it eusa_pray.gif

A lot of people seem to take the 100 million assuming they can have both clear skin and the money with the help of a few bucks. Should have made it more clear to only have one (as in say you got some weird acne that can't be cured if you took the money). People choose the money having their cake and eating it too, theres no fun in that haha.

But if clear perfect skin ment no pimples or scars or moles or freckles etc or any other mark. Hands down the skin option for me. I don't give a shit about money in comparison. I don't want much in life, just to stop having to care about skin bullshit.

A lot of people seem to take the 100 million assuming they can have both clear skin and the money with the help of a few bucks.  Should have made it more clear to only have one (as in say you got some weird acne that can't be cured if you took the money).  People choose the money having their cake and eating it too, theres no fun in that haha.

But if clear perfect skin ment no pimples or scars or moles or freckles etc or any other mark.  Hands down the skin option for me. I don't give a shit about money in comparison.  I don't want much in life, just to stop having to care about skin bullshit.

My Accutane Log

Started Sept 19th 2007 - 40mg x Day Claravis

Hell!!! Give me clear skin cause then I would have way more money. If I think about all the money I have spent on products trying to clear my skin - it probably will be close to a million if I don't hurry up and clear up. I have thrown them away and someone tells me they are good, I will go out and buy it again - like they changed the formula and it will miraculously work. So GIVE ME A FLAWLESS COMPLEXION!!! You know it sucks because my sister is a model. She has been in ads and she and I look just alike, but she has terrific skin. In highschool all the guys wanted to hook up with my sister. They always asked me to get them a date with her. Talk about insult to injury. She is unavaliabe now, so don't ask.

Sheesh this question requires no problem! I'd take the money, I mean with the money, you're most likely able to get a good derm & on top of that, you can afford to have an expensive procedure done on your face that would most likely help. Then you'll still have alot of money going around!

Live with your head up not down!! :)

it seems that the people who don't have acne that is that bad, don't really care about acne that much, or care more about other things would rather get the money.

it seems that the people who have more extreme persisted cases of acne, have been affected terribly by it would rather take the clear skin.

I would take CLEAR SKIN without question. Money is really not an answer to everything.

Celebrating Fishbulb to the fullest...

“... as the moon lingers a moment over the bitterroots, before its descent into the invisible, my mind is filled with song. I find I am humming softly; not to the music, but something else; some place else; a place remembered; a field of grass where no one seemed to have been; except a deer; and the memory is strengthened by the feeling of you, dancing in my awkward arms.â€