Photo

protein and acne

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 midnight rambler

midnight rambler

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 June 2005 - 08:36 PM

Is there any concrete evidence to show that protein supplements such a whey worsen acne? Experiences anyone?

#2 dumbmrblah

dumbmrblah

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 June 2005 - 08:42 PM

Whey is a milk derivative, it could well inflame your acne. That being said, I take a ton of it every day, and my skin is clearer now than it ever was when I didn't. I know the whey hasn't actually made my skin better, other factors have contributed to that, however even when taking alot I don't think it causes my acne to be any worse than it would be anyway.

Frankly, even if whey was causing an occasional pimple here or there for me the benefits would seem to far outweigh the harm. At this point in my life I have bad skin, hopefully it'll go away soon, and when it does I'll be alot happier if I've spent the time improving the rest of my body.

j

#3 stillNotGetNnE

stillNotGetNnE

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 June 2005 - 01:05 AM

Those protein supplements are prob synthetic and who knows what sources they come from. You shouldnt drink milk, its not made for Humans to consume and it doesnt even help your bones. Natural Orange Juice has more Vitamin C and Calcium than Milk and its naturally healthy for you. We dont sit hear drinking breast milk so why are we drinking breast milk basically from a cow... Its hard for the body anyway, thats why alot of people today are having problems with milk and also because they put chemicals into the milk and they pasturize it, and put growth hormones into the cows to blow them up.

Im telling everyone this because I want to see if anyone will actually do it. But maybe you should try going to bed early, around 9pm and wake at 6. Drink alot of natural orange juice and natural spring water (8-10 glasses a day)...

If you want more

Check out my board Natural Cures

#4 aquaman

aquaman

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 June 2005 - 06:10 AM

i like drinking milk. It agrees with me. As for natural spring water, maybee if your living in mexico

I live In canada where its Ok to drink from the tap.

#5 aquaman

aquaman

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 June 2005 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE(shoots @ Jun 12 2005, 06:36 PM)
Is there any concrete evidence to show that protein supplements such a whey worsen acne?  Experiences anyone?

View Post

I eat alot of protien every day includinf whey and it doesnt cause me acne.

#6 stillNotGetNnE

stillNotGetNnE

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 June 2005 - 06:52 AM

i like drinking milk. It agrees with me. As for natural spring water, maybee if your living in mexico

I live In canada where its Ok to drink from the tap.

Yea its okay here to drink tap water as well, its not entirly good for you though, there are some places and most all tap water has some or very little chemicals in it. There are areas that have Chlorinated and Flouride in the tap which isnt good for you body not saying that yours does. But I have checked the ph of these waters and natural spring water is better for you. But your tap water maybe okay but drink alot it anyway, you want to flush the body. Sleep, do that as well as I said, try it out, see what happens...

#7 secondregent

secondregent

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:29 AM

QUOTE(stillNotGetNnE @ Jun 13 2005, 12:52 PM)
Yea its okay here to drink tap water as well, its not entirly good for you though, there are some places and most all tap water has some or very little chemicals in it.  There are areas that have Chlorinated and Flouride in the tap which isnt good for you body not saying that yours does.  But I have checked the ph of these waters and natural spring water is better for you. But your tap water maybe okay but drink alot it anyway, you want to flush the body.  Sleep, do that as well as I said, try it out, see what happens...

View Post

Protein that's been modified like whey and soy causes acne. freeacnebook.com talks about that.

#8 stillNotGetNnE

stillNotGetNnE

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:39 AM

Anything thats been modified you shouldnt eat. If you cant read that food label ingridients and there is a lot of stuff on there that have un natural chemicals in it. Try to eat and drink natural as possible.

you can easily test whether this diet works for you too by maintaining

the free Acne Sample Diet during two weeks.

About 90% of acne patients can eliminate their acne by adapting their diet, in the remaining 10% of acne patients the levels of specific hormones are too much elevated and can cause acne all by themselves.

In some cases It may be true but out of the people that did that, that may be but there are over millions of people in the US. So I dont believe it would work 90% on the whole United States.

If you have already done the damage to your immune system and continue, diet will not change that but you should be on a natural diet if you have acne, a disease or not. Its the natural and healthy way of life.
In that so called remaining 10% I dont believe that, thats probably the 10% that dont get natural sleep, and you have to look at your over all sleep in your life from the begining. Sleep is very important in curing any disease. The healing hormones help digest food and strengthen the immune system. So if your not getting proper sleep, diet will not be affective. Im so exited but try it, try going to bed at 9pm for a week - 7 days or so. You just might see something different...

Become apart of my board Natural Cures

#9 paulx82

paulx82

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 June 2005 - 04:27 AM

stillNotGetNnE must live in a bubble... please, the human body is pretty tough and all the chemicals the communists have put in our water won't kill us.

Protein - including large amounts - does not make acne worse. If anything, it helps your body (skin) repair itself when acne wrecks havoc. If you see bodybuilders with cystic acne all over their body - they're on steroids - the extra protein they consume does not cause it.

Oh, and drink milk, unless you prefer stillNotGetNnE's osteopetrosis diet.

There's no shortage of terrible dietary advice in this place...

#10 stillNotGetNnE

stillNotGetNnE

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 June 2005 - 06:06 AM

stillNotGetNnE must live in a bubble... please, the human body is pretty tough and all the chemicals the communists have put in our water won't kill us.

Protein - including large amounts - does not make acne worse. If anything, it helps your body (skin) repair itself when acne wrecks havoc. If you see bodybuilders with cystic acne all over their body - they're on steroids - the extra protein they consume does not cause it.

You dont have to live in a "bubble". I have no clue why you say that. And no, the human body isnt touph against the chemicals that are put into our food by the fda. And the chemicals, all chemicals will kill you over time. Chemicals are not for our bodies. Drugs are chemicals. Were there drugs in the begining of time, no. They are not meant for our design. You think they help but there actually causing more harm than good. Floride and Chlorine, and lead in the tap water and chlorinated water are not good for our body and our body will not fight against that because when we put harmful chemicals in our body, it destroys our immune system over time depending on the chemical.

People use to say that Floride and Chlorine in the water are good for you and your teeth. Thats false. Those are chemicals that are body will not recognize. When you have a lot of toxins in the body, your body goes off balance and your immune system is weakened. The only thing our bodies are meant to fight off are virus and bacteria but the chemicals being put into the body supress that and thats why people get what they think is the common cold or flue, those arent natural. We are designed to be natural youthful and healthy. Chlorine in the water that you drink and shower and bathe in or swim in causes massive scarring of the arteries, which in turn means, no matter how much cholesterol you have or dont have, whatever cholesterol is there will attach iself and begin the clogging process which is one of the main reasons people get heart disease.

The skin is the largest organ in the body, anything you put on the skin is absorbed and gets into the body within min. Even science admits this to be true but drugs are topically put on the skin and those drugs wind up into the bloodstream and into our body. The FDA has determined that many chemicals are for "external use only" because they can kill you if you eat them. But what you put on your skin ends up in your body. Do you get it? Lotions, moisturizers, sun screens cosmetics, soap, shampoo. You cant take these things by mouth... if you cant eat why put it on your skin? A study included that five of the most common ingridients in sun screens cause cancer. No wonder why the more sunscreen you use, the higher chances you have getting skin cancer. The sun doesnt cause skin cancer, the sun screens do because it gets into our skin, our bloodstream and our body. If you cant eat it, dont put it on your skin.

They even say tap water is better than spring water because tap water has chlorine and floride in it and spring water does not. Chlorine kills living organisms, what do you think we are? overtime, it can and does affect the body and can cause problems. Ask yourself anything you put on your skin or drink or eat, is it natural or is it man made and have man made chemicals and synthetic chemicals in it? Just do the best you can.

#11 babowc

babowc

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:48 PM

whey protein didnt do anything for my acne
it would be questionable about creatine though.. just a thought

#12 blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 June 2005 - 12:46 AM

Were there drugs in the begining of time, no.
----------------------------------
No offence but don't you see the faulty logic in that statement?

Floride and Chlorine....
--------------------------

Yes, your body does fight against these chemicals. Yes, they are in safe amounts(In fact many many times less than the tolerable ceiling). No, the gov't isn't working with evil chemical producers in this because the cost of health care on society for harming large parts of the population outweighs everything else.

The FDA has determined that many chemicals are for "external use only" because they can kill you if you eat them. But what you put on your skin ends up in your body. Do you get it?
--------------------------------------
Apparently not. There must be some new boilogical science offshoot that I'm not getting because it's not as simple as you are making it out to be.

I'm not even going to get into your sunscreen argument because it's so rediculous it makes me angry. Literally angry. When people spew shit that only hurts themselves, fine. When impressionable minds may follow thier crap it really gets to me.

I will say that there is no natural sunscreen that is full spectrum. Sorry.

The argument of synthetic vs. natural is retarded when you make generalizations. For instance many beauty products with natural preservatives only are more harmful because these preservatives don't really do shit after a short period of time. Another example is sunscreen(I won't even get into how dangerous that argument is).

#13 stillNotGetNnE

stillNotGetNnE

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 June 2005 - 07:00 AM

[QUOTE]
Yes, your body does fight against these chemicals. Yes, they are in safe amounts(In fact many many times less than the tolerable ceiling). No, the gov't isn't working with evil chemical producers in this because the cost of health care on society for harming large parts of the population outweighs everything else.
The FDA has determined that many chemicals are for "external use only" because they can kill you if you eat them. But what you put on your skin ends up in your body. Do you get it?[/QUOTE]

Theres no such thing as a safe amount, over time the side effects will take place. You havent read what I have read, you have talken to people who know the truth about this country. I have read books, with people who have people die from disease that are so called not curable and they have cures.

Would you drink Chlorine staight up? No you would not because it can kill you. Any drug, prescribed or not, if you take alot you will die. Its common sence. There are side effects to drugs and chemicals. The main disease killer is prescription and non prescription drugs. Once people have a side effect, they want to get another drug to cover that one up. The drug companies have directly marketed to TV so that people will say HEY I have those symptoms, I want that drug. Its all about money and power, they dont care about the results. There have been many drugs out there that have been released and said they work, no side effects and few years down the road say OH it causes cancer, so we'll take it off and they dont care, it just makes them big money. They will just get another drug to sell. Its a profitable industry and its killing people.

The drug industrys dont care about the peoples health.

[QUOTE]Apparently not. There must be some new boilogical science offshoot that I'm not getting because it's not as simple as you are making it out to be. [/QUOTE]
IT is very simple. Drugs were not around and they shouldnt be around only for emergency situations only. But drugs will never be able to cure a chronic degerative disease. They want to make cancer a hypertention, like Diabetes so they can treat and manage it but not cure it, they want people on drugs for the rest of your life. They dont care.

[/QUOTE]I'm not even going to get into your sunscreen argument because it's so rediculous it makes me angry. Literally angry. When people spew shit that only hurts themselves, fine. When impressionable minds may follow thier crap it really gets to me. [QUOTE]
Im glad it makes you angry because its true. Im not have an impressionable mind thank you. I had cancer when I was 14 and I had to go through those horrible chemicals, chemo and radiation. I know people who have gone through things and are very smart about certain things that the FDA do. People arent living longer like they say, there just saying that to get people to believe drugs are working when their not. The same about of People are dying of cancer as in 1950s. They are not changing their approach. And its growing. Everyone is getting a disease.

You wont get it anyway, your one that has made up your mind and thinks you know everything. But I have gone through alot in my life and seen alot of things. Dont tell me what I know as fact and research is not.

Our bodies are not missing drugs or chemicals or sythetic vitamins. Our bodys are missing nutrition, water, and sleep.

They will never be able to cure any disease but manage and treat it. But there are cures and there being supressed by out presious government because its all about the money and power. They will go in a destroy companies that make harmless natural products, with guns drawn and destroy the product. They do it all around and they are trying to eliminate all natural cures. If you dont want to believe it fine, done. Your loss. Its your opinion.

They say only a drug can cure, treat, or prevent disease. But that is so bullshit that Its not funny. They do that so that when harmless herbs and natural cures do come along, they destroy there company saying that they are selling a drug without a liscenes and do you know how much it is to sell a drug, 800,000 dollars. Who has that money. When its not a drug at all, and they speak the truth. What the FDA is doing and what the public things its doing is not up for discussion. What there doing is wrong. And they will be stopped one day. In 10-20 years, This country will look back at how little we knew of disease. Everyone will be healthy and youthful. The problems people want to eat the way they want to eat and live the way they want to live and the only time they are willing to change anything is when they get a disease. I know so much its not funny.

But like I said, its your opinion.

#14 sipid

sipid

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 June 2005 - 07:57 AM

Let me jump on this thread in hopes to stop the crap which stillNotGetNnE is saying.

You said it yourself, stillNotGetNnE,
Any drug, prescribed or not, if you take alot you will die.
Exactly! If you take enough of anything you die. While you may ingest a poisonous amount of chlorine over your lifetime (or even a shorter amount of time), it will never be in a high enough concentration at any given time to kill you unless you have some allergic reaction. The small amounts of chlorine you drink from tap water hurt you far less than Yellow Fever, from unsanitized water, could. I commend you for being strong enough to survive cancer, especially at such a young age (I'm only slightly older, and I couldn't even imagine going through that), but without chemotherapy you most likely would not have survived. Modern medicine and chemicals have certainly lengthened the life expectancy of people. Is it easier to endure the side effects of pharmaceuticals or die of the some plague?

IT is very simple. Drugs were not around and they shouldnt be around only for emergency situations only.
Should people not have the ability to improve their standard of living?

But drugs will never be able to cure a chronic degerative disease.
This may be true, that drugs will never be able to cure a chronic, degenerative disease, but it can certainly delay the processes of such disease.

They want to make cancer a hypertention, like Diabetes so they can treat and manage it but not cure it, they want people on drugs for the rest of your life. They dont care.
Since when were cancer and diabetes a form of high blood pressure. I'm assuming you meant to use the word "hypertension," which is high blood pressure. And, who is "they?"

Relating to your sunscreen argument: It is true that you cannot ingest certain cosmetic products, but when you apply one topically it is not entering your blood stream in as high a concentration as it would if you ingested it. Your argument is extremely faulty.

I would like to know more about this idea of sleep as a cure. Sleep is certainly good for you (we've known this for ages, hence the phrase "beauty rest"), but is it really the times of between 10PM and 2AM (or whatever hours you said previously), or just within certain segments of your sleep, or does it really have to do with the amount of light outside.

Your arguments are so incredibly specious that it made me join this board to correct you. Why would anyone want to take advice from someone who is this grammatically retarded? I realize that people are prone to typographical errors, but you seem to be just plain illiterate.

#15 LoganRuns

LoganRuns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 June 2005 - 08:18 AM

QUOTE(sipid @ Jun 15 2005, 06:57 AM)
I would like to know more about this idea of sleep as a cure. Sleep is certainly good for you (we've known this for ages, hence the phrase "beauty rest"), but is it really the times of between 10PM and 2AM (or whatever hours you said previously), or just within certain segments of your sleep, or does it really have to do with the amount of light outside.

View Post

I think he's indirectly referring to cortisol and melatonin levels which peak and decline at certain times, but of course that wasn't said in explicit detail on the infomercial he listened to. eusa_wall.gif

Logan

#16 stillNotGetNnE

stillNotGetNnE

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 June 2005 - 08:35 AM

Exactly! If you take enough of anything you die. While you may ingest a poisonous amount of chlorine over your lifetime (or even a shorter amount of time), it will never be in a high enough concentration at any given time to kill you unless you have some allergic reaction. The small amounts of chlorine you drink from tap water hurt you far less than Yellow Fever, from unsanitized water, could. I commend you for being strong enough to survive cancer, especially at such a young age (I'm only slightly older, and I couldn't even imagine going through that), but without chemotherapy you most likely would not have survived. Modern medicine and chemicals have certainly lengthened the life expectancy of people. Is it easier to endure the side effects of pharmaceuticals or die of the some plague?

Your not getting the point. They are still chemicals. Over time they WILL effect you. Chlorine gloggs the arteries which is one of the lead problems to heart disease. Without Chemotherapy at THE TIME I wouldnt have. But If I Knew ther were natural ways to get rid of it, I would have taken that road and its possibly I might get second cancer from the chemicals alone. Its been proven that chemo and radiation both cause cancer and you ask well then why would they give you the chemicals because thats all they know. Read up on Dr. Lorraine Day and her Story. Check out Christina Cooks, Christinas story. Millions of more. I would have survived and now that I have survived with those chemicals, I have a high chance, whether by body is alkeline or not to get a second type of cancer from the treatment itself. They have certainly managed and treated life with chemicals but they havent prolonged anyones life. Alot of factors go into being healthy. Cancer isnt a plague, Diabetes isnt a plaque, heart disease isnt a plaque, most of the diseases running rampid are curable, 100% curable but do you think the drug companies want people to know that? No because that means they wont be able to sell anymore drugs and make millions of dollars. If they found a cure for all the diseases, that would be a whole industry gone, millions of dollars lost.

Should people not have the ability to improve their standard of living?
Drugs dont improve health, only treat and manage it. And with that come side effects and other drugs and side effects.

This may be true, that drugs will never be able to cure a chronic, degenerative disease, but it can certainly delay the processes of such disease.
C-mon think about it. Thats not true. Because the more people use synthetic vitamins and prescripted drugs and non presripted, they are weakening there immune system and suppressing there bodys natural making. Like I said, they will never be able to cure any disease so how can they delay the process when the reason people are getting sick is because of the way everyone is eating and living... We are 100% healthy living creatures, we dont need drugs and synthetic vitamins, they arent natural and our body will not recognize them. All drugs do is cover the symptoms, they do not help in any way. You may think drugs help but thats only because they cover the problem but the problem is still in your body. Its all very understandable, the way our bodies work. We need sunlight, rest, water, and nutrition. Non of this fast food, processed, homegenized, microwaved (Radiated) food, junk food, processed sugar etc. Those have hardly any nutrition, yes common sence but thats what people are living off of today. On the average people are consuming over 140 pounds of sugar a year and not natural sugar, processed. In 1990s, the average was 5 ounds a year. Processed sugar supresses the immune system and takes the water out of the body. Same with Coffee. We are suppose to be eating fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, and things from the sea. And you may think when you buy those veg and fruits etc done have chemicals on them but they do, not alot, but they have been grown in bad soil, with pestisides. I dont want those things on my food. Those are poisens, chemicals. Just really think about it. More and more people are consuming drugs and synthetic vitamins than ever before and more people are getting sick, and diseases than ever before. And it has nothing to do with the population growing. One in three people are getting cancer. One in 2 in women. You dont get a disease from no where, you develop it. But people are lazy today and fall for these things and want a quick fix. Did you know we are suppose to live 120 years. Apes, and monkeys are close to us than anything and they dont take drugs, or chemicals, they live to be 120 or so years.

Since when were cancer and diabetes a form of high blood pressure. I'm assuming you meant to use the word "hypertension," which is high blood pressure. And, who is "they?"

They is the pharmacuticle companies, esp The FDA and FTC. And I did say Hypertension, you knew what i meant. Its not a form of blood pleasure, its meant to mean that there making into a disease where they can manage it but not cure it. Just like high blood pressure.

Relating to your sunscreen argument: It is true that you cannot ingest certain cosmetic products, but when you apply one topically it is not entering your blood stream in as high a concentration as it would if you ingested it. Your argument is extremely faulty.
Do you really not see what your saying. No matter what concentration, its still getting into your body and over time from doing that, and putting any chemical on your skin will cause you problems. Putting those things on your skin damages the outer layer of skin. Over time it will cause problems.

I know everyone who has acne doesnt go to bed right. They go to bed 11-12 or later and that suppresses the immune system. Check out Dr Lorraine Day, or go to my board for her info. Yes it really is the times of 10pm and 2am that the natural healing hormones process is the very strongest. Healing Hormones that help digest our food and various other things that go on in our body, they are produced related to the light coming through our eyes.
Your arguments are so incredibly specious that it made me join this board to correct you. Why would anyone want to take advice from someone who is this grammatically retarded? I realize that people are prone to typographical errors, but you seem to be just plain illiterate.

Thanks, I guess. Grammatically retarded? Thats rude. I write fast and I dont correct my errors alot esp something that means alot to me so sorry for the mistakes.

#17 sipid

sipid

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:06 AM

Wow! Do you have any support for your arguments other than an infomercial?

I know everyone who has acne doesnt go to bed right.
Was there some sort of clinical study? If there was, I wasn't a part of it because I was going to bed at 10PM just a few weeks ago and my acne wasn't better then than it is now.

Drugs dont improve health, only treat and manage it. And with that come side effects and other drugs and side effects.
Ugh. Treating and managing is improving health.

The only somewhat correct idea you have is about processed sugar.

I'll stop arguing with you now. All I want other people to know is that there is little basis in your arguments.

p.s. FDA stands for Food and Drug Adminstration and FTC stands for Federal Trade Commission. They are not drug companies. Those have names like Merck, Pfizer, etc.; they do not contain the word Federal.

#18 stillNotGetNnE

stillNotGetNnE

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:56 AM

Im not arguing, and its not just from infomercials, Ive read books and I have talked to people. You can say they may not be credible but Natural Cures and natural living overrides drugs and chemicals.

To some people treating and managing would be improving but the drugs and chemicals cause problems down the road and then they will get more drugs to cover those symptoms, its just a never ending road.

I know what FDA and FTC stand for. No But they are government angecies. The FDA is one of the most powerful orginizations in the country. They act as judge, jury, and executioner and raid companies unannounced to seize and destroy products such as bread, herbal remedies, vitamins, and minerals, computers, files, research data, and equipment. They do these raids with armed agents with guns drawn. They seize harmless products, with no customer or consumer complaints, and without warning. In the end its an agency that approves drugs and make billions of dollars doing it.

You cant tell people that what Im saying has little basis, you dont know what I know. So unless you have talked with people I have talked to, read what I have read and watched what I have watched, you really cant say much. Im trying to help people here. Its my opinion and beliefs. But you cant really say that what Im saying has little to no truth to it.

Everyone I know that has acne doesnt sleep right. And just because you went to bed at 10pm a "few weeks ago" doesnt mean anything. You need to continue doing it and if you use anything on your face, you wont see anything change. Sleep is natural, no drugs, no money, its natural. How long and many days did you sleep that way and dont life, be truthful. Because depending on how much crap your body has in it, and your overall life of health from a child will determine the rate at which your acne clears. You cant just do it a couple nights or a week and expect a miracle. Your body has to heal from all the damage that has been done. It should take 4-6 weeks of consistantly going to bed at and before 10pm. But you should also be eating healthy foods as well which im sure alot of acne sufferers do. So if you want to prove me wrong, go ahead and try it. Go to bed at 930 for 4-6 weeks and then come back and tell me, if your face is still the same then I will shut up about sleep. But you have to stop putting crap on your face too. And if you do put stuff on your face, it can take up to a month to get that crap out of your system so you would probably have to do it twice as long. Because all the crap i put on my face, when I stopped that, it too a month for my face to stop being red, it got overall better and the acne didnt bother me really anymore as in redness and irritation. But if you want to prove me wrong, do it.

#19 sipid

sipid

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 June 2005 - 10:16 AM

You could be completely right, but you do not present yourself that way, and you need to cite people instead of just saying, "people I know and books I've read."
I was going to bed at or before 10PM every night for about 9 months because I had school, and my acne was no better then than it is now.

#20 stillNotGetNnE

stillNotGetNnE

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 June 2005 - 10:48 AM

QUOTE(sipid @ Jun 15 2005, 11:16 AM)
You could be completely right, but you do not present yourself that way, and you need to cite people instead of just saying, "people I know and books I've read."
I was going to bed at or before 10PM every night for about 9 months because I had school, and my acne was no better then than it is now.

View Post

Ok. Sorry then. Well I have talked with a few older friends of mine that are well in their 80s that talk about how the drug industry works as well as my friend Emily is also their friend. Shes very healthy, a vegetarian, goes to sleep right and she hardly ever gets sick. She knows that all the chemicals for spf's and lotions are chemicals and I havent talked to the people she knows but she knows alot and shes really smart and helped me with my vegetarian diet. Then there is Christina Perillo from ChristinaCooks.com, how she cured her luekemia(sp) by changing what she ate. Shes a vegetarian and has a cook show and cools all natural organic whole food and the importance of whole foods. Then There is Dr. Lorraine day who also has cured her breast cancer with natural methods and the 10 step process she took and that everyone can do to elimate disease. But To me in my opinion I believe only 4 are important, the rest I have an Idea of but I dont think there that important. There was nutrition, sleep, drinking your water, and exersize were the main ones she mentioned. Which has helped me with alot of my acne problem. I prob had ADD and when I started drinking water, it went away. Yea I know I didnt have a doctor say so but I have a friend who has it, and I couldnt concentrate in school, pay attention, it was like my eyes were constantly on something else. And that all went away when I drank my water because according to Dr Day, when your sick, your body wants water because without water and nutrtious food, our body can not make healthy cells so no wonder why people are always tired and sick. etc. Plus my friend Ricky doesnt have Add anymore, he stopped taking his med. But what Dr Day has to say made Kevin Trudeaus more realiable and inspiration to me. Then theres scott Kennedy and about nutrients from the sea are far better for you because there are so many things in the sea that land plants and vegetables done have etc which has been proven atleast according to the research he has done for 20 years etc. Then There is Dr. James Chappell whos mother died of what started out to be Obese, then she got Diabetes and cancer... Yea I know it sounds like too much but it is possibly. And she died and he spend the last 20 years researching and trying to find cures for her disease and hes the same as Dr Day and Kevin Trudeau. Ive read Kevins book, just my own common sence and other people I know who I have talked about just health issues and things like that. Kevin has an updated version of his book that actually talks about certain cures for diseases that he couldnt talk about in the first book because of restrictions in trying to say what actually cures what. Etc. Im sorry if I come across as a certain way, thats how my personality is, Im not trying to attack anyone. Its just ive been through alot with being sick and seeing people I know sick, seeing how there life is and how they eat and live as well as my family.

For you... Do you eat right, no meat, or dairy? Because the meat and dairy, milk you may be consuming might have the chemical hormones and crap in it. Do you put anything on your face, or during those 9 months, did you put anything on or use anything for your face? Do you get alot of sun. Do you drink alot of water, salads and eat healthy mostly? Im sure this would work. But it depends on the person and how much crap they have in them. You have to look at everything. etc. But like I said, it is my "opinion" but I have so called facts and stuff to back it up. But thats alright if you dont think so, thats your opinion but Im just trying to help.

I also want to add that when I stopped eating meat, and dairy, the amount of black heads and white heads I got were limited to a few.