Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When do you shower?

18 posts in this topic

I usually shower in the morning but im thinking about taking one at night. Are there any real benifits to the time someone showers?

I think showering at night will give me some more time to sleep plus keep me clean from all the days filth before i sleep.

But i also like showering in the morning because it makes me refreshed for the day.

So...When do you shower?

also, a benifit to showering in the morning is that you can go right to sleep after a long day instead of having to take a shower.

I take one in the morning, and at night. I just take them so I feel clean. I don't usally cleanse my face either. When I do, I do at night only, otherwise it's too much. I hate feeling tired and dirty when I go to bed.

i take a shower morning and night. I feel like a grub if i dont.

also, a benifit to showering in the morning is that you can go right to sleep after a long day instead of having to take a shower.

I think 3 is pointless and overdoing it. I shower at night and then just rince my hair in the morning in the sink with shampoo i like doing it at night because i hate sleeping if i dont shower.

3 is not overdoing it. Id shower 5 times a day if I could afford to reapply bp gel after each time. I shower in the morning and at night, wash my face while in the shower both times.

I shower in the morning and at night, wash my face while in the shower both times.

I shower once a day at night. Although doign it in the mornin is quite refreshing.

nodoubt: well i wash my hair, body, and face....i win

i heard washing your your hair and face both times is really overdoing it. You lose alot of your skins natural oils.

I shower every night. My mom says washing twice a day is too much....Except since its really hot I sometimes take a cold shower to cool off. wink.gif

Does anyone notice their skin gets better when they shower in the morning rather than night?

I.shower twice daily before and after work

Twice a day for me, and I wash my hair every morning.

I occasionally have 3 showers too if I've gone for a run during my lunch break.

I shower in the morning and have a sink wash in the evening :) And i might have a bath once a week in the evening if i feel like it