Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When do you shower?

18 posts in this topic

I usually shower in the morning but im thinking about taking one at night. Are there any real benifits to the time someone showers?

I think showering at night will give me some more time to sleep plus keep me clean from all the days filth before i sleep.

But i also like showering in the morning because it makes me refreshed for the day.

So...When do you shower?

also, a benifit to showering in the morning is that you can go right to sleep after a long day instead of having to take a shower.

I take one in the morning, and at night. I just take them so I feel clean. I don't usally cleanse my face either. When I do, I do at night only, otherwise it's too much. I hate feeling tired and dirty when I go to bed.

also, a benifit to showering in the morning is that you can go right to sleep after a long day instead of having to take a shower.

How do we know whether matter comes first or consciousness comes first?

You have to figure out which way is logical.

Can matter, can dumb mud over time boot strap itself into consciousness, awareness and intelligence or not?

Can consciousness on the high end where you have the intelligence, the life, the mental action, can that transform it self in to a material world?

You can build a more internally consistent universe by starting with consciousness then with dumb mud over time boot strapping itself into a consciousness model.~ Elizabet Sahtouris

I think 3 is pointless and overdoing it. I shower at night and then just rince my hair in the morning in the sink with shampoo i like doing it at night because i hate sleeping if i dont shower.

3 is not overdoing it. Id shower 5 times a day if I could afford to reapply bp gel after each time. I shower in the morning and at night, wash my face while in the shower both times.

Due to recent budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off. Thks Mgmt.

I shower once a day at night. Although doign it in the mornin is quite refreshing.

My orgy list:

Lost girl get first dibs when ever she wants ;)

Donkey and Intoxifornication

Than comes Raleigh and Beanz. (hehe beanz what a name)

Next comes erniemccrazyface!

New addtions to the love pile!

mjtuf1, ProbablyNot, Spike Rules89, screw acne, Danny89

LONG LIVE THE PILE!!!!

nodoubt: well i wash my hair, body, and face....i win

Due to recent budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off. Thks Mgmt.

i heard washing your your hair and face both times is really overdoing it. You lose alot of your skins natural oils.

I shower every night. My mom says washing twice a day is too much....Except since its really hot I sometimes take a cold shower to cool off. wink.gif

For once im siding with the stupid punching white ghost avatar no matter how you put it acne sucks

Twice a day for me, and I wash my hair every morning.

I occasionally have 3 showers too if I've gone for a run during my lunch break.

After remaining clear for around 1.5 years following DKR (The Regimen), in March 2013 I decided to change to Epiduo. I use a pea size amount of epiduo each night, followed by a layer of topical antibiotic (Eryacne). I also apply Eryacne every morning and moisturise twice a day. After switching to Epiduo from the regimen I found that it took a good 3 months to get back to being perfectly clear again and now I might get one small pimple appear per month. I can live with that

I started following Dan's Regimen in September 2011 after suffering with acne for 20 years or so. I followed the Regimen instructions exactly and became 100% clear within 9-11 weeks. In December 2011 and after being consistently clear for over a month, I started to slowly reduce the amount of BP I used until I was only applying BP at night. My skin still remained clear however I sometimes switched to applying BP twice a day for a few days (perhaps once a month) if I felt a few under skin bumps starting to come up. I used acne.org products (including AHA and jojoba oil) and sometimes cetaphil moisturiser at night if I felt my skin was especially dry. In the gallery I show my week by week progress following the regimen.

I shower in the morning and have a sink wash in the evening :) And i might have a bath once a week in the evening if i feel like it