Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moles on face - ok not related to acne, but still =)

12 posts in this topic

I have a lot of small moles on the right side of my face which might even be worse than acne itself. Is there a way I could prevent from getting more moles in the future? Would sunscreen help in this case?

you can get them burned off. i keep getting them. every year i have a few new ones nothing will stop it. as for the sunscreen, i don't get in the sun and i still get them.

-Jewels

O:)

I decided I'm leaving the board for a while or maybe forever (because I'm tired of Psychocandy's evil/rude/mean PMs that she sends me)...mabye I'll come back one day...or not.

DO U MEAN MOLES OR FRECKLES?

TWO DIFFERENT THINGS

Speaking of that. I've had like 2 or 3 little brown spots on my face since i was a kid. I dont know they arent really moles, they are like flat little brown spots about the the size of a freckle. How do I get rid of those?

I had a mole on my face, wasnt that big, but it was getting bigger each year. I hated it, got it removed by a plastic surgeon.

Best thing i ever did!

If they bug you that much get them removed. Not by your GP though, a plastic surgeon. Expensive but its worth it.

As for freckles on the face, skin lightning creams can fade them.

I haven't tried them though.

How much does it cost to get a mole removed by a plastic surgeon?

ever since i was little i've had a i'd say its a now medium sized mole on my face. It never really bothered me b/c it wasnt really that big until a few years ago and it just keeps getting bigger! I also have at least 7 other little tiny dots all around it and only on the left side of my face! its so annoying because these too i can see are getting bigger. I really wish there was a way to get rid of these w/o paying tons of money to see a doctor or without using some of the scary sounding home remidies i've read about/

How much does it cost to get a mole removed by a plastic surgeon?

you don't get it removed by a plastic surgeon. a derm will probobally just cut it off, i don't think its big enough of a deal for a surgeon.

My Wonderful Regimin:

(in shower): J&J's Purpose bar on face and shoulders

wait 15+ minuites

Dan's CSR BP gel

wait 15+ minuites

Nutrogena's Oil free moisture

Midday (usually after get home from school)

wash face gently with just warm water, then a spash of cold water

Night: Cetaphil gentle clensing bar

wait 15+ minuites

Dan's CSR BP gel

wait 15+ minuites

Nutrogena's Oil free moisture

Pain is weakness leaving the body

- Louie Barletta

ok now that uve had ur say,my mole is in the middle of my nose,like a bloody witch,ive had it eva since i can remember,im a good looken chick with out being up my self,but i cant evan talk to ppl with out thinking that there looking at the fat mole on my nose,i can understand ppl that have acne,the only thing diffrent is that i no that mine will neva go away,i would love sum one to give me sumthing that would help get rid of it and give me me confidence

I grew with with a mole on the right side of my nose bridge. It sucked. Probably about the diameter of a mechanical pencil eraser. Anyways, thanks to a plastic surgeon he excised it, and now the scar is barely visible! :)

Now the other problem is acne :(.

But for your face, I don't think you need them excised. Cauterizing if probably the best method.

Don't people add beauty spots?

"And in my dreams it feels like we are 40 storeys tall

We're safe & sound, ooh we're untouchable"

Girls Aloud

Oh wow I can totally relate to this! I've had a mole right in between my eyebrows for as long as I can remember! Here's a picture of me, it's pretty visible. It's more brown than in this picture, because I put concealer on it. What do you think is the best method for removal? Cutting it off? Burning it off? I don't really know..

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/ml...thalie/1492.jpg

post-81562-1231628903.jpg

post-81562-1231628903.jpg