Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest delta force operators

does jacking off increase testosterone

27 posts in this topic

does masturbation increase testosterone therefore increasing oil..should i limit my jacking off..i do it 2 times a day.........

umm... no I don;t think it can cause us acne...

does masturbation increase testosterone therefore increasing oil..should i limit my jacking off..i do it 2 times a day.........

These are not steps, but stages some people progress through when going from conventional to holistic medicine. Stage 2 is how I became 99%+ Clear, eliminated my dysmennorhea, significantly reduced my sebum & pore size, etc & is my predominant method.

Stage 1 (Treatment):

* (Daily) Isocare Skin Control Cleanser, Dream Products Customized Natural Face Lotion & Coppertone Sport Spray Sunscreen (mixed)

* (Sporadically) spot treat w/ anti-inflammatory (neosporin, hydrocortisone, salicylic acid) or a skin lightener (post-inflammatory pigmentation) to treat stubborn cystic/nodular acne that appears due to unknowingly or knowingly ingesting a food/ingredient that breaks me out (I do my best to avoid these foods). If you cover treated area w/ a bandaid, it makes product more effective.

Stage 2 (Prevention): "cheapest" method ~ Since Aug. 2002

* Follow a Gluten-Free, Trans-Fat Free, Dairy-Free and No Added Sugar diet for my Insulin Resistance/Hyperandrogenism (Silent Chronic Inflammatory Syndrome)

* Avoid ALL types of nuts and the Genus Prunus (almonds, plums, peaches, nectarines, apricots, cherries), Bananas, Pineapples, Cottonseed oil, Artificial Sweetners.

Stage 3 (Correction):

* Strengthen/Repair GI - Immune health

Research:

* Developing functional foods for those with acne & other special needs (assuming there's a defficiency).

* Developing good & "safe" formulas for various hormonal issues for women. Correction stage may resolve this for some.

that helps alot..i just thought acne was couse my excess androgen hormones i thought jacking off would couse a release of homones....but yes..i think im low in zinc lol

Damn do guys jack off a lot?.......everyday?...Well most guys?.....ha

Yea if these walls could talk they wouldnt shut the fuck up....

-Sage

Dont wanna answer huh guys.........

-Sage

Thats funny shit.

A its natural no?!

Im a girl............Ive never.

To me its like tickeling yourself....

I never thought id be talkin about this shit..well to total strangers...heh.

Man do what you gotta do guys..

BoNessa

-Sage

i think sexual contact and sexual expression is verry improtant..if u dont feel ur self up if u dont know how to please ur self.then i believe u are lame and insufficient in bed..sorry but thats the way it is...girls that love to feel them selves up and like to get felt up are the true pleasure sources...

Maybe............................

-Sage

Guys are slaves to their dicks and they often find themselves suffering conversation with the opposite sex as a precondition for potential sexual activity. Therefore, it is best if males save themselves undue distress by ensuring that when they go out in public their guns are unloaded.

I always if I didn't jack off my redmarks would become almost gone... Less noticeable. Then if I jacked off, they'd come back almost instantly. So I don't do that anymore.

Guys are slaves to their dicks and they often find themselves suffering conversation with the opposite sex as a precondition for potential sexual activity. Therefore, it is best if males save themselves undue distress by ensuring that when they go out in public their guns are unloaded.

-Sage

it could because you lose zinc in your seman (is that how u spell it?) i read this in a nutrition book, im a girl by the way and it was talking about how people have different nutrient needs...girls need more iron bc our periods we lose blood (iron in blood) and men who are sexually active bc they lose zinc in sperm...need more zinc...a reduction in zinc in some people cause acne

Um, no. Wank away.

---------------------------------------

33 years old, diagnosed with PCOS at age 32.

Taking Meformin, Spiro, Finasteride, and Yasmin and getting better!

Skincare regimen: Cetaphil, followed by baking soda/vinegar, then MaMa Lotion. Take 2g Vitamin B5/Pantothenic acid two times per day.

I think that when i have sex, i do break out...Its important for males to replace lost zinc after sexual activity. But to be ohnest i allready follw the best diet i can so there is no way that i am giving up sex! i also feel that after sexual activity my skin feels more oily.

It can cause acne and here is why.

"The hormones of sex are made from the

same basic nutrients as is the oil made by the sebaceous

glands. When there are not enough of these nutrients to do

both, the production of sex hormones hogs all the nutrients

and the skin begins to suffer as the result of a poor quality

of oil being produced by the nutrient deficient sebaceous

glands."

After you've done your work, wonder why you feel hungry afterwards?

Do you desire eating green foods or fruits?

I think it is because the sex hormones need to be replenished after sex, and that is why you feel the urge to eat food..

The bad thing is that it hogs all the nutrients, the minerals you need to for a healthy skin. So sex hormones get first call when it comes to nutrients, that why your skin starts to suffers.

Make sure you get enough adequate nutrients in your diet or otherwise your doomed.

man, i think i'm too manly. i got testosterone flowing from doing anything masculine, like weight lifting, running, playing sports, lifting up anything for that matter.

Aye Kuhoolish Is that rzaa?

BoNessa

-Sage

rza I meant.

-Sage