Goat Milk Yogurt

milk probiotic

5 replies to this topic

#1 NewDime

NewDime

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Music, definately. Reading, painting, photography, cooking, watching Pete and Pete episodes I downloaded off the web.

Posted 19 May 2005 - 07:15 PM

I have heard several people expound the health benefits of goat's milk. Supposedly it’s safe to consume for most people who are lactose intolerant. Since ditching dairy my acne has cleared up considerably, although I have no concrete evidence. I'd like to try incorporating goat milk yogurt into my diet as a supplement of probiotics. Also, I love yogurt and miss it tenderly.
What is your expererience with goat's milk? Has anyone abstained from cow's milk but frequently consume goat's milk? Is it beneficial? Will it break someone out with a slight intolerance to cow's milk? Share your experiences. Thanks.

#2 Minnym0use

Minnym0use

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 May 2005 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE(NewDime @ May 19 2005, 08:15 PM)
I have heard several people expound the health benefits of goat's milk. Supposedly it’s safe to consume for most people who are lactose intolerant. Since ditching dairy my acne has cleared up considerably, although I have no concrete evidence. I'd like to try incorporating goat milk yogurt into my diet as a supplement of probiotics. Also, I love yogurt and miss it tenderly.
What is your expererience with goat's milk? Has anyone abstained from cow's milk but frequently consume goat's milk? Is it beneficial? Will it break someone out with a slight intolerance to cow's milk? Share your experiences. Thanks.

View Post

Please be the guinea pig here and try it. smile.gif I LOVE goat milk yogurt and plain is great but the one with a TAD bit of honey and blueberries is awesome. I was considering getting some for my son since he hasn't had dairy in 5 months now. If you would let us know that would be great. I think it is worth a shot for sure. I know that I get terrible gas and bloat on cow yogurt, but I totally tolerate goat milk yogurt.

GOOD LUCK
"Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritations and resentments slip away and a sunny spirit takes their place."

Mark Twain

#3 jeuxles

jeuxles

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 May 2005 - 11:04 PM

i make my own raw (unpasteurized) goats milk kefir all of the time which is the same as yogurt x 10.

i certainly dont think it has made me any worse. i am trying to figure out whats causing the few spots that i am still getting, i am going to try to eliminate the kefir in the coming weeks and see if that helps, but it will be missed i tell you!

#4 SuzanneHopes

SuzanneHopes

Gimme Candy!!!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 May 2005 - 12:59 AM

Does Goat milk taste any different than Cow milk?

#5 whoartthou1

whoartthou1

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:49 PM

bump

#6 whoartthou1

whoartthou1

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members