Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carmina16

Best fruit to Fight Acne

14 posts in this topic

Blueberries and Red Grapes...

I used to eat these a lot (full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals) but gradually stopped due to the cost (I'm a student and blueberries cost 5 euro for 150g here in Ireland! shock.gif )

I noticed my skin getting worse after I removed these from my diet, so I've reintroduced them and my skin is looking much better. Though I can't attribute my clearing up soley to these fruits, they do help. biggrin.gif

Once Daily:

1 100mg Minocin Tab(Minocycline)

Twice Daily:

Wash with Cetaphil

Apply Dalacin-T (Clindamycin) to entire face

Apply Zineryt (Erythromycin) to active pimples

Dr. Hauschka Normalising Day Oil

Many fruits can be good, but I would say two of the better ones to help with acne are apples and grapes.

Fruits contain vitamins, as we all know, but two naturopaths I saw both strongly encouraged increasing vegetables, and though fruits were included in the recommendations, it was suggested they be limited.

Good luck!

''La bougie ne perd rien de sa lumière en la communiquant à une autre bougie.''

"Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most."

Daily:

Cleansing with:

Moisturizing with:

Treating/Deep Cleaning:

Make-up:

-----

Hate is heavy on, and not healing to, the heart.

Blueberries and Red Grapes...

I used to eat these a lot (full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals) but gradually stopped due to the cost (I'm a student and blueberries cost 5 euro for 150g here in Ireland!  shock.gif )

I noticed my skin getting worse after I removed these from my diet, so I've reintroduced them and my skin is looking much better.  Though I can't attribute my clearing up soley to these fruits, they do help.  biggrin.gif

BlueiPod.jpg