Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

red mark turning black

11 posts in this topic

HI,

Wanted some help: I have a red mark that overnight turned black. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I'm currently using BP and some vitamin A cream (at night)...

Any help is appreciated,

S.

HI,

Wanted some help: I have a red mark that overnight turned black. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I'm currently using BP and some vitamin A cream (at night)...

Any help is appreciated,

S.

"Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritations and resentments slip away and a sunny spirit takes their place."

Mark Twain

I was on tetracylin which caused those redmarks, but stopped taking tetra abt a month ago...but i'v continued to use BP. Two days ago i noticed a black mark that appread were a red mark was, it seems to be deep (maybe a blood clot??)

S.

I think you should go to your doctor or dem to get that checked out- just to be on the safe side.

dont overdose wutever u r doin. my guess is u burnt it. but it will heal just dnt do nyhting oderwise it will leve a scar

You can deffinetly stop using bp on that one. The same thing happened to me. I had a red mark that turned a purplely black color like a bruise. It was about the size of a nickel eusa_boohoo.gif I tried a lot of lotion and crap on the first day but it didn't do anything. Damn that was bad everybody kept asking me who punched me and if I ran into something. on the 3rd day I got pissed of so I just left it alone. It got really dry and started peeling. Once the skin peeled off (with some help from me) all that was left was a slightly pink mark underneath.

yea my old red marks turned purply black. I think they stay red and the ones that scar turn a darker color. They are easier to peel away tho!

I thik they are caled pigments

My orgy list:

Lost girl get first dibs when ever she wants ;)

Donkey and Intoxifornication

Than comes Raleigh and Beanz. (hehe beanz what a name)

Next comes erniemccrazyface!

New addtions to the love pile!

mjtuf1, ProbablyNot, Spike Rules89, screw acne, Danny89

LONG LIVE THE PILE!!!!