Tap Water

3 replies to this topic

#1 Whatsup

Whatsup

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 April 2005 - 08:39 AM

I was thinking about washing my face with something different then just regular tap water. I wanted to try boiling the water first and letting it cool down of course, than using is to wash my face.

When it comes to drinking tap water, i wanted to switch to bottled water. I have a brita faucet filter, but the filter doesnt work for more than a couple of weeks. Is this is big sign telling me my tap water is really bad to drink????

Tell me what you people think and if you could offer some advice i would appreciate it thanks... take care bye

#2 Mitzie

Mitzie

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I have clear skin:)<br />Post Accutane

Posted 29 April 2005 - 11:28 AM

I'm not going to comment on whether it will help your acne or not ( I don't know)
but I have seen a water mister from Evian at the drugstore.

#3 ξ®ٱ©

ξ®ٱ©

Doesn't listen to emotions, listens to logic

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 32
About Me
  • Interests:I have some intrests, but not much free time. I attend uni and am majoring in physical therapy. I take my studies pretty seriousally, I'm very competitive, and borderline OCD about my grades. Currently I work 2 jobs in order to pay for school and other bills.<br /><br />In my free time I enjoy reading, bodybuilding, watching sports (football, baseball, and boxing are my favorites), and other things normal people do.<br /><br />I live a fairly health lifestyle. I'm picky about what I eat, some people even call me a health food junkie. <br /><br />I have 2 cats and 2 dogs for pets, I have pics of the cats, but not the dogs yet. If you want to add me to your contact list on AIM or MSN go for it, add me as a friend here if you like. I'm very open, friendly, and easy going.

Posted 29 April 2005 - 11:38 AM

I don't really like the taste of tap water, too much Iron, and other minerals. I don't think tap water vs. other water would have much of an effect on acne. But if you really wanna give it a shot buy distilled or spring water from the grocery store in one of them 2.5 gallon containers, they're pretty cheap.

#4 GoWithTheFlow

GoWithTheFlow

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 April 2005 - 11:56 AM

Boiling it won't change its composition much. You could try using filtered water. Buy a tap mounting filter, or a filtered pitcher.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users