Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tap Water

4 posts in this topic

I was thinking about washing my face with something different then just regular tap water. I wanted to try boiling the water first and letting it cool down of course, than using is to wash my face.

When it comes to drinking tap water, i wanted to switch to bottled water. I have a brita faucet filter, but the filter doesnt work for more than a couple of weeks. Is this is big sign telling me my tap water is really bad to drink????

Tell me what you people think and if you could offer some advice i would appreciate it thanks... take care bye

I'm not going to comment on whether it will help your acne or not ( I don't know)

but I have seen a water mister from Evian at the drugstore.

I don't really like the taste of tap water, too much Iron, and other minerals. I don't think tap water vs. other water would have much of an effect on acne. But if you really wanna give it a shot buy distilled or spring water from the grocery store in one of them 2.5 gallon containers, they're pretty cheap.

Boiling it won't change its composition much. You could try using filtered water. Buy a tap mounting filter, or a filtered pitcher.