Photo

I ate a hamburger...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 americancrewmc

americancrewmc

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2005 - 10:43 AM

I meant to write 1 1/2 days later...It was carazy...still getting over the breakout. But it was like, massive breakout right below my bottom lip, equidistant. Certain foods must trigger certain inflammations. I didn't breakout anywhere else, just in these two exact locations

#2 Minnym0use

Minnym0use

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2005 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE(americancrewmc @ Apr 26 2005, 11:43 AM)
I meant to write 1 1/2 days later...It was carazy...still getting over the breakout. But it was like, massive breakout right below my bottom lip, equidistant. Certain foods must trigger certain inflammations. I didn't breakout anywhere else, just in these two exact locations

View Post

Hope it is better now.

#3 americancrewmc

americancrewmc

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2005 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE(Minnym0use @ Apr 26 2005, 01:38 PM)
Hope it is better now.

View Post

Yes...kinda sore. It was def. amplified by the food. My mother suggested I try a hamburger...bad suggestion. So, I drank a lot of tea, got some rest, and drank water/lemon. Try to get it out of my system as quick as I could.

#4 Guest_WhyGOD111_*

Guest_WhyGOD111_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 26 April 2005 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE(americancrewmc @ Apr 26 2005, 01:10 PM)
Yes...kinda sore. It was def. amplified by the food. My mother suggested I try a hamburger...bad suggestion. So, I drank a lot of tea, got some rest, and drank water/lemon. Try to get it out of my system as quick as I could.

View Post

Yeah I love hamburgers but they seem to irritate my acne alot... dont know if its the meat or bread or both that does it...im trying to figure out eusa_think.gif ...

#5 Minnym0use

Minnym0use

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2005 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE(WhyGOD111 @ Apr 26 2005, 02:44 PM)
Yeah I love hamburgers but they seem to irritate my acne alot... dont know if its the meat or bread or both that does it...im trying to figure out eusa_think.gif ...

View Post

Did you see another post about the hamburgers I made? Ground turkey BREAST, and the sprouted grain burger buns - ezekiel 4:9?

They were awesome.

#6 Guest_WhyGOD111_*

Guest_WhyGOD111_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 26 April 2005 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE(Minnym0use @ Apr 26 2005, 01:49 PM)
Did you see another post about the hamburgers I made?  Ground turkey BREAST, and the sprouted grain burger buns - ezekiel 4:9?

They were awesome.

View Post

was a recent post no I didnt see it can I have a link I cant find it sad.gif

Thanks

#7 bochen744

bochen744

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2005 - 04:52 PM

Is it true that a vegan diet is best for clearing the system, and a Bowel cleanse helps clean and prevent breakouts?? who serioudly has tried the apple fast?

Bo Chen

#8 americancrewmc

americancrewmc

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2005 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE(bochen744 @ Apr 26 2005, 05:52 PM)
Is it true that a vegan diet is best for clearing the system, and a Bowel cleanse helps clean and prevent breakouts?? who serioudly has tried the apple fast?

Bo Chen

View Post

Well, I was on a vegan diet. However, out of suggestion, I tried a burger. Nothing but meat, bun, & mustard. Terrible idea.

#9 SweetJade1980

SweetJade1980

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2005 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE(americancrewmc @ Apr 26 2005, 04:07 PM)
Well, I was on a vegan diet. However, out of suggestion, I tried a burger. Nothing but meat, bun, & mustard. Terrible idea.

View Post

Poor thing. Now tell me this, why didn't you just eat a Low Carb Burger otherwise known as a Lettuce Wrapped Burger with whatever sauce you want, minus the ketchsup or worstechire sauce???

Thing is your hamburger could have been a problem for several reasons:

Bread - Refined/simple carb bread or non sprouted or because it had gluten

Ketchsup - sugar, corn syrup, and/or high fructose corn syrup (there's only 2 or 3 brands w/o sugar) ----- Corn Syrup/HFCS tends to give me a big inflammatory reaction lasting several weeks =(

Other Seasonings - may have added sugar in them too, mustard usually doesn't though. Relish Does, if sweet relish, if it's dill relish it shouldn't.

Try again next time but keep in mind the above. =)

#10 iceboi

iceboi

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2005 - 07:02 PM

WHEWWW!!

After reading this post i'm soooo scared now!!

Just ate Taco Bell 2 days in a row and cheated on my diet by eating chips and candy!!

I'm vowing myself not to do it again ....

#11 SweetJade1980

SweetJade1980

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2005 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE(iceboi @ Apr 26 2005, 06:02 PM)
WHEWWW!!

After reading this post i'm soooo scared now!!

Just ate Taco Bell 2 days in a row and cheated on my diet by eating chips and candy!!

I'm vowing myself not to do it again ....

View Post

Well I would try not to think about it. I eat Taco Bell still and I only do it when I'm really hungry and I didn't prepare lunch and the possibility of the next time I eat is 6 - 8 hours away. I do still have 1% acne left but I haven't noticed anything major going on with my skin after doing so. So it will be one of those "backups" for me, but once I get the ingredients (still aren't on their website) and I find that there is something problematic in their Fresco Style (no cheese) Crunchy Tacos or their Fresco Style Steak Bowl (no dressing), I will stop eating there. Also, aside from basic preservatives or whatever there's nothing in their Hot Sauce that causes me a problem (don't always need to use it if they use a lot of Fresco Veggies). As for the Chips, well as long as they don't have Hydrogented Oils, Added Sugar and possibly CottonSeed Oil or Dairy, you should be fine. I still eat chips too. As for the candy....yeah...sorry =P

#12 americancrewmc

americancrewmc

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2005 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE(SweetJade1980 @ Apr 26 2005, 07:32 PM)
Poor thing.  Now tell me this, why didn't you just eat a Low Carb Burger otherwise known as a Lettuce Wrapped Burger with whatever sauce you want, minus the ketchsup or worstechire sauce???

Thing is your hamburger could have been a problem for several reasons:

Bread - Refined/simple carb bread or non sprouted or because it had gluten

Ketchsup - sugar, corn syrup, and/or high fructose corn syrup (there's only 2 or 3 brands w/o sugar) ----- Corn Syrup/HFCS tends to give me a big inflammatory reaction lasting several weeks  =(

Other Seasonings - may have added sugar in them too, mustard usually doesn't though.  Relish Does, if sweet relish, if it's dill relish it shouldn't. 

Try again next time but keep in mind the above.  =)

View Post

Well, because I was at school. I didn't really have the idea of wrapping lettuce around a burger. But, It wasn't a craving, just grabbed it to eat. But, eh, it is over with now.