Photo

Tiny Little Stones

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 secondregent

secondregent

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2005 - 06:30 AM

So I've just done my first liver clense.

I followed the CureZone one (I forget which), which some alterations. Firstly, I didn't drink the epsom salts at 8am and 10am, but at 12.30 and 1.30 as I woke up late. Secondly, I ate an apple at around 6am as I was feeling really quite ill. I'd also done a colon clense, with some tablets I found in my health store, so my colon was completely empty; and I hadn't been eating anything for about a day or so. Thus my gut was as empty as I could get it. However, I've got this feeling my small intestines are clogged (I'm going to do a enema soon, I've ordered the kit). The week before I'd done a parasite clense as well which didn't seem to do anything, nothing I could see in my stool anyway. However, before I ate around 300g of pumpkin seeds and I saw 'rice' in my stool, so that could of got rid of some of my visable parasites.

So at around 3pm I ate a bowl of greens. Pretty much afterwards I had to go to the toilet and there they were. Around 40 little stones. After that I kept needing to go to the toilet, but I only passed brown water which the odd stone or so. So the next morning I went out and bought some raw tuna and ate that. Also after that I needed to go to the toilet, and I passed a stone the size of four green peas (it didn't even flush, very weird) and around 6 normal light-brown stones. And just a moment ago I passed another 40 or so stones.

Anyway my skin feels good, however it's too early to tell. I'll let you know later. I'm just glad all these stones are out of my system.

#2 Guest_<*>_*

Guest_<*>_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 26 April 2005 - 06:58 AM

Hi, hope it works and if it dosn't at least you'll feel better inside. What do you take?, is it like pills or something different. keep us updated mate!!

#3 secondregent

secondregent

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2005 - 09:02 AM

What do I take? For what? For the liver clense I did what this (http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp) website said.
For the parasite clense I bought this (http://organicnutrition.co.uk/articles/parasite-cleanse.htm).
For the enema that I'll do (as soon as it arrives that is), I got my kit from http://detoxyourworl...rsonal/artsana/
For the colon clense I bought this: http://www.hollandan...3&np=1&cpid=688

#4 sweetjude

sweetjude

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2005 - 09:49 AM

Hi,

Enemas only clean the colon, the small intestine is shut by some kind of valve and it is dangerous to force the enema on it. The only cleansers that work on the small intestines are oxygen based ones, like Colosan or Oxypowder or Oxytarm (French product).
I advise you to read more about bowel cleansing. One may fall in the trap of not taking it too seriously while liver cleansing. I've done that too. I have done 4 liver flushes so far, and did not have a colonic after them. The first 3 went pretty well regarding my skin (I had virtually no spots), but I broke out after the 4th. It was not an especially bad breakout, but it was very persistent. I also had a white coating on my tongue that just did not want to go away. Then I remembered that Andreas Moritz on curezone strongly advised colonics after liver flushes. He wrote somewhere that he has seen more stones coming out from people during the colonics than during the actual flush. Without a colonic, stones may get stuck in the bowels and cause toxication and breakouts. So I rushed for a colonic (it was 9 days after my flush, unfortunately) and guess what happened: a huge amount of gunk came out, the coating on my tongue disappeared immediately and my skin became clear again in 2 days. Lesson: I will never flush again without a colonic.
Oh, I almost forgot: I have done enemas at home before the colonic, but they were not enough.

Jude

#5 secondregent

secondregent

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2005 - 03:20 PM

Where did you get your colonic done? Can you goto the doctors or something?

I understand what you're saying about bowl clenses. The first (failed) time I did a liver clense nothing happened, then a few days later I did a colon flush and loads of stones came out.

Are you talking about colonic irrigation?

#6 secondregent

secondregent

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2005 - 03:37 PM

Sweetjude I'm thinking of getting this (http://www.detoxyour...lements/oxcgen/)instead of going for colonic irrigation treatment. What do you think?

[edit] there's quite a few things on that (http://www.detoxyour...ts/supplements/) page incase you see anything that will help me to a 'colonic'.

Thanks.

#7 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2005 - 05:11 PM

SecondRegent you can always get a colema board but the water pressure is nowhere near the same as getting a colonic, but it's quite good.

#8 sweetjude

sweetjude

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 April 2005 - 08:53 AM

Yes, I was talking about colonic irrigation or colon-hydrotherapy. I got it done at an alternative medical center where naturopaths work. It was quite expensive but absolutely worth its price. I read that it would be ideal to go before and after each flush, but I cannot afford that. Nevertheless, I am going to have one after each flush.
I think colonics are the most effective bowel cleansing procedures. I would definitely go for them if I were you. I have a suspicion that no herbal remedies are able to do that what a series of colonics does.

Cheers,

Jude