Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bedrock

Candida problem...

3 posts in this topic

So I've been working very hard on trying to figure out why I have acne at 26. I have mild acne, ever since high school. I remember taking Tetracycline for a little while during my teen years, then recently stopped taking Minocycline. I've been reading about how some people have an over growth in Candida yeast/fungal in the body from antibiotics. This causes the body to become out of balance, and causes numerous problems like acne. Since acne is from toxins, maybe my body has abnormal Candida yeast growth. I'm getting my blood work done to see if this is the problem. I'm quite sure this is the problem because certain foods trigger it and make it worse. I do eat breads, and I get sugars from fruits. These foods easily trigger it, as well as hormones. What do you think?

So I've been working very hard on trying to figure out why I have acne at 26. I have mild acne, ever since high school. I remember taking Tetracycline for a little while during my teen years, then recently stopped taking Minocycline. I've been reading about how some people have an over growth in Candida yeast/fungal in the body from antibiotics. This causes the body to become out of balance, and causes numerous problems like acne. Since acne is from toxins, maybe my body has abnormal Candida yeast growth. I'm getting my blood work done to see if this is the problem. I'm quite sure this is the problem because certain foods trigger it and make it worse. I do eat breads, and I get sugars from fruits. These foods easily trigger it, as well as hormones. What do you think?

"Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritations and resentments slip away and a sunny spirit takes their place."

Mark Twain