Photo

How Long Do You Think It Takes For Zit To Form?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
64 replies to this topic

#61 wnddrrwmnn

wnddrrwmnn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 April 2005 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE(QuikSILver @ Apr 27 2005, 10:23 AM)
I read that part...Yes I understand. Many people dont do research. It is the combination of knowing your body and research that will help you out. Believe me I have heard sooo many rash generalizations. This is mainly due to absolutely no knowledge about how acne works! Do you agree with me now? smile.gif

View Post

LOL! Well, I still don't agree with your previous post; however, your recent one up above I can certinaly find no fault with. It is all about ONES OWN body. Me, it can take anywhere to a few 6 or so hours up to weeks I'm sure, depending on my hormonal changes during the month/day. But others have other contributing issues. I just hope that people can find out the cause of their own acne, as it is a very difficult thing to maintain once they have found what works for them. It means being dilegent about products, food, etc. I've found that researching and websites help as well as personal information from others. But it all comes down to what I have done and alot of time. 20 years and I'm still not clear, but I'm damned close!

#62 QuikSILver

QuikSILver

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 April 2005 - 01:26 PM

Well, All i can say is good luck to you. I am 17 and I have found that a mixture of Dan's plus delna's(it is in the red marks forum!) regimen have worked for me. I am 100% clear!
good luck wnddrrwmnn

#63 Revolution

Revolution

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 April 2005 - 04:01 PM

Takes 2-3 weeks for a pimple to form.

#64 QuikSILver

QuikSILver

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:12 PM

you cant just say that....tell us how you know this!

#65 markh

markh

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 April 2005 - 03:31 AM

well i reckon i get the begining of a spot forms from 12-48 hours after ive eaten something or after i have put something on my skin which it doesnt like.

Surely when your body digests food it takes 12-36 hours from consuming it, so i think it will show on your skin in a similar amount of time.

I dont believe that a spot will not come out for 3 weeks even though its there but you just cant see it.

Also i believe that depending on the food it can be quicker. For instance booze will show on my face in 12 hours but consuming bread etc will take 48 hours to show because my body digests it slower.

These are just my theorys, not fact.