Photo

About liver cleanses

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 Supremeone

Supremeone

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 April 2005 - 10:03 PM

I really want to do a few liver cleanses. I think its probably the most beneficial cleanses. But I read on curezone that you should do a parasite cleanse first sad.gif Is that true? Also anyone find any cheap methods for that? Or a kit that contains everything you need? Thanks.. smile.gif

P.S. Do you have to do a kidney cleanse as well? And where do you find a kit for that? Looks like you need a lot of herbs for it.

(once again I'm still trying to educate myself on these cleanses) :o

#2 Supremeone

Supremeone

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 April 2005 - 06:00 PM

*bump razz.gif

#3 ~TEPL0~

~TEPL0~

back from the dead

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 April 2005 - 06:14 PM

do a parasite cleanse first; get everything you need at your local vitamin shop. It's about 30 bucks. The liver cleanse should be done on the weekend when you don't have to do anything or go out.

#4 Supremeone

Supremeone

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 April 2005 - 11:25 AM

Ok, I have still have a few more questions about doing a parasite cleanse..

1. I don't know much about this probiotic talk. Do you need it afterwards? I haven't heard people talk about it much.

2. Do you really need sleep medication? Like does killing parasites hurt your body? :o I have some sleep restore pills I could use.

3. Has anyone tried the Clarkia parasite cleanse? This seems like the macdaddy of them all. Has a large selection of parasite killing herbs.

#5 ~TEPL0~

~TEPL0~

back from the dead

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 April 2005 - 12:35 PM

1. I don't know much about this probiotic talk. Do you need it afterwards? I haven't heard people talk about it much.

- I don't think so, but I would imagine that it would be good for you

2. Do you really need sleep medication? Like does killing parasites hurt your body? :o I have some sleep restore pills I could use.

- nope, you don't need them

#6 Supremeone

Supremeone

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 April 2005 - 02:33 PM

Ok.. guess don't have to worry about probiotics.. Thanks templo I think I'll get all of those 3. and follow the regimen you talked about..

Right now I understand.. why parasite and liver cleanses are effective. But what about kidney cleanses and bowel cleanses.. In what ways do those two help?

Also are those enemas I've heard about an alternative to a bowel cleanses.. or something different.. ? Thanks

#7 chameleon_95

chameleon_95

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 April 2005 - 09:28 AM

I found a website in UK selling Clarkia Parasite Cleanse, they also have info in Parasite Cleanse, Liver Cleanse and Bowel Cleanse.

I have tried them all and now are free from spots (and my sinusitus which I have been trying to fix for about 4 years). The clarkia parasite cleanse is about the only 1 strong enough to work and the liver flush is the goldmine, thats what gives results.

#8 yetanother

yetanother

uniformly convergent

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 April 2005 - 02:37 PM

probiotics replenish the good bacteria needed in the digestive system. but I'm not endorsing a "liver cleanse" by providing this info.

#9 Secret Guest

Secret Guest

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 April 2005 - 03:22 AM

I've taken olive leaf extract before to kill of parasites, but many have done it without doing a parasite cleanse.
"I've always dreamed of solving my acne dilemma. And through natural methods, I've finally done it. Now, I just need to get rid of red marks."

Yatta!