Photo

masterbation

zinc

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#1 Whatsup

Whatsup

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 March 2005 - 09:41 PM

Everytime a guy ejaculates he loses about 5 mgs of zinc. Male semen contains 100 times more zinc than is found in the blood. The more sexually active a man the more zinc he will require.

Well i think im going to cut down for a little while. This can definitely affect your acne. A zinc deficiency could show up as skin problems. So since i am sexually active on a constant basis and have been for a while, maybe ejaculating once a week for a month to see what happens would be a good idea.

Take care byee

#2 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 March 2005 - 09:53 PM

You could just suck on some zinc lozenges while masturbating.

You're input and outputing zinc. Shouldnt really affect anything if you do this.

#3 Antony

Antony

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 March 2005 - 10:06 PM

I'm a very sexually active 21-year-old male.

I don't know what was in my tapwater but at one point in January with my ex-girlfriend I was ejaculating literally 4 times a night for 10 consecutive days. According to your theory, that's a lot of zinc. My skin was clearer than ever (and that's despite losing a lot of sleep ;-) ). The following month I was single and too busy for a random score so I masturbated, ejaculating once every day or two. This was when I began to break out. In theory I should have conserved my zinc reserves with decreased ejaculation.

People with zinc deficiencies tend to have acne, but I don't think that people with acne necessarily have a zinc deficiency (as a causally relevant factor).

#4 yme

yme

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 5
About Me

Posted 30 March 2005 - 10:18 PM

i dunno about u but i havent got any from my girl for a month and a half and it didnt do anything jerkin it maybe once a week only sometimes none. but i think it got worse w/out sex. smile.gif

#5 Whatsup

Whatsup

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2005 - 12:03 AM

Yea anothy i agree that people with acne don't nessecarily have a zinc deficiency.

I think a zinc deficiency happens in the longterm and not because you ejaculated a lot for a week or so. So if you find yourself ejaculating multiple times a day on a constant basis for years, maybe this is something a person should look into.

#6 Ryan Valmont

Ryan Valmont

The Rated R Superstar

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 4
About Me

Posted 31 March 2005 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE(Whatsup @ Mar 30 2005, 07:41 PM)
Everytime a guy ejaculates he loses about 5 mgs of zinc.  Male semen contains 100 times more zinc than is found in the blood.  The more sexually active a man the more zinc he will require.

Well i think im going to cut down for a little while.  This can definitely affect your acne.  A zinc deficiency could show up as skin problems.  So since i am sexually active on a constant basis and have been for a while, maybe ejaculating once a week for a month to see what happens would be a good idea.
Take care byee

View Post

Ya know crap like this makes us men sound really sad,infact...not EVERY man needs to jerk himself off.

Normal MEN actually go out there and get the girls,they don't need to play with themself as knowone else will.

Please in future consider that there are females on this forum and don't want to read about pathetic men jerking themselfs off and worrying about acne ffs.

#7 ξ®ٱ©

ξ®ٱ©

Doesn't listen to emotions, listens to logic

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 32
About Me

Posted 31 March 2005 - 11:25 AM

Ya know if you don't want to read about it then don't click on the thread. Masturbation happens to be a very common practice among all ages of men. And lets not forget our teens, shall they take your advice and go knockup another teenage girl and have children? Let's not forget STD's. If men happen to feel the urge this happens to be a much better way than finding someone to temporarly releive themselves with.

Let's not forget this is an acne forum. Many of us males have such damaged self confidence we cannot just go out and pick up women any more. Even if we could some of us still have morales that don't allow us to have sex with them right away.

Lastly masturbation is a big topic with acne, it has been for a long time. This is an important issue and it belongs here.

#8 Ryan Valmont

Ryan Valmont

The Rated R Superstar

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2005 - 11:36 AM

QUOTE(erpatter @ Mar 31 2005, 09:25 AM)
Ya know if you don't want to read about it then don't click on the thread.  Masturbation happens to be a very common practice among all ages of men.  And lets not forget our teens, shall they take your advice and go knockup another teenage girl and have children?  Let's not forget STD's.  If men happen to feel the urge this happens to be a much better way than finding someone to temporarly releive themselves with. 

Let's not forget this is an acne forum.  Many of us males have such damaged self confidence we cannot just go out and pick up women any more.  Even if we could some of us still have morales that don't allow us to have sex with them right away.

Lastly masturbation is a big topic with acne, it has been for a long time.  This is an important issue and it belongs here.

View Post

The reason why i felt the need to vent some anger at these types of threads is

1.Take into account that the opposit sex don't wanna here this all the time.
2.There are way to many threads about masterbation.

Also if you masterbate,then that's up to you...but i don't wanna see the forum full of crap about it like the many many many threads on it.

Either masterbate,or don't......work it out for yourself without subjecting everyone to "MASTERBATION...DOES IT CAUSE ACNE!!!" threads.

#9 bexi

bexi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2005 - 11:40 AM

oops, i appear to have stumbled across a boy thread!...Cor blimy Antony, if i was your ex i would have been beating you off with a bloody big stick after 3 days, let alone ten!! Ouch, saddleus soreus, it brings tears to me eyes jus thinkin about it! She must be made of stern stuff that one....!! ;-)
Actally Ryan Valmont, i think masturbation is a perfectly healthy and normal thing to do, regardless of your sex, and the idea that 'real men' are the ones going out there and gettin some is both offensive and insensitive - what about those people who find attracting a sexual partner difficult? Should they go without on both fronts and suffer even more by not having an outlet for their sexual energies, D.I.Y or otherwise?? I am a female and I have absolutely no problem whatsoever in reading a thread about male masturbation that has a perfectly valid connection to acne, and the fact that you suggest in your post that i would have is incredibly patronising. we are all adults here are'nt we? Even if there are some here that are below the age of 18, just the fact that they are on an acne forum suggests that their hormones are ragin already, and they are prob whackin off ten times a day as it is, so therefore could probably do with some serious advice as to whether their behaviour is going to make their skin worse or not...nuf said.

#10 bexi

bexi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2005 - 11:44 AM

RV - this is the first thread I've come across (scuz the pun!) on masturbation and I've been cruising this site for a few months now. Things do tend to get repeated, but thats cos new people are joining day by day - it's all valid, it jus depends on whether you choose to have a problem with it or not....

#11 Ryan Valmont

Ryan Valmont

The Rated R Superstar

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2005 - 11:54 AM

Anyway i'm not saying anothre thing,but to make a thread on masterbation....mightest well make a thread about how eating your wifes shit can cause acne?.

#12 bexi

bexi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2005 - 12:08 PM

now thats just gross....

#13 wizard

wizard

Here to listen and guide

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 32
About Me

Posted 31 March 2005 - 12:39 PM

I don't do it wink.gif

#14 ξ®ٱ©

ξ®ٱ©

Doesn't listen to emotions, listens to logic

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 5
About Me

Posted 31 March 2005 - 12:42 PM

well if the urine doesn't work....

#15 wizard

wizard

Here to listen and guide

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2005 - 12:45 PM

works fine i'm sure...lol

#16 Scotty_

Scotty_

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2005 - 01:57 PM

There is nothing wrong with a thread like this.

#17 wizard

wizard

Here to listen and guide

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2005 - 02:03 PM

If you didn't know already, masterbation is good for us males it cleans out the pipe works.

#18 yme

yme

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2005 - 02:38 PM

the poster should have put sex/masterbation in the title. cuz i have sex and only masterbate on the days my girl is on her rag smile.gif

#19 sinashgh

sinashgh

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2005 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE(erpatter @ Mar 31 2005, 09:25 AM)
Ya know if you don't want to read about it then don't click on the thread.  Masturbation happens to be a very common practice among all ages of men.  And lets not forget our teens, shall they take your advice and go knockup another teenage girl and have children?  Let's not forget STD's.  If men happen to feel the urge this happens to be a much better way than finding someone to temporarly releive themselves with. 

Let's not forget this is an acne forum.  Many of us males have such damaged self confidence we cannot just go out and pick up women any more.  Even if we could some of us still have morales that don't allow us to have sex with them right away.

Lastly masturbation is a big topic with acne, it has been for a long time.  This is an important issue and it belongs here.

View Post

What he said word for word. biggrin.gif

#20 Whatsup

Whatsup

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2005 - 08:29 PM

yme your right, lol i wish i could change it to that now