Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Water

32 posts in this topic

I used to think we ate healthy and we did compared to most people around.  BUT there were certain foods that had to be stopped in order for my son's cysts to clear up.  Have you read any of the posts?  Well, it sure made a difference to my son and many.  Like I said, we ate more veggies and fruits and heathy things than most around and when my son still had acne I said, well, it couldn't be diet related cause we eat so well.  Then I researched and emailed and read and we changed some things (we all eat this way now) and then came on Acne.org thinking we had found the best way to improve acne naturally.  Lo and behold there were others doing the same thing with the same results.  Then, there were those who said they ate healthy and it didn't work.  When it got down to it, they were still eating things that we stopped eating.  No wonder they didn't think it worked -OR they ate right, then blew it on the weekend or gave up too soon.  It is a very steadfast determination type diet.  You feel like you are in a battle and by god you are wanting to win.  And I really think one can see major improvements with this.

I like drinking a lot of water but it doesn't do jackshit for my acne.

I've increased my water intake and i've seen good results. But i'm sure that because I've replaced soda with the water.

Thats great advice! I used to just drink juice too (and still kinda do) cause I thought there was plenty of water in it. Then I started to read the ingredients, which on all of it stated high fructose corn syrup evil.gif . Bad shit! So I have started only drinking natural drinks and lots of water.

Ever try that juice called Naked? its really good and they only use real fruit and vegtables!

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it - always.

- Mahatma Gandhi

I occasionally drink water with lemon but today, I decided to step it up. I kept some slices of lemon around and drank A TON of water with lemon slices all day long. Think I will add this to my list of things to try.... I know I have digestive issues so I'll try the lemon slices continually and see if I notice a difference. I may try a full lemon squeezed in with water too. Another thing I do is have squirts of lemon at almost every meal. I am not eating vinegar so I often have salads / fish / chicken with olive oil and lemon.

Is drinking green or chamomile tea better than drinking plain water? If I drink like 4 glasses of water a day plus a mug or two of green tea, will it have the same effects?

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it - always.

- Mahatma Gandhi