how do u eat the right way

3 replies to this topic

#1 Dannie

Dannie

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 March 2005 - 07:04 AM

ic ant stop eatin sweets..i crave it..and i know part of my acne is from what i eat but i cant stop...
how to u prevent cravings and eatin foods that cause acne?

#2 cjb

cjb

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 March 2005 - 11:24 AM

I think that's the part that is really up to you. You have to learn to enjoy maybe dried or fresh fruits as your sweets, or maybe find a couple of recipes for sugar/dairy free cookies, that you can keep around. ( I have a few. If you'd like some recipes, you can Pm Me). If the sweets you're used to have lots of refined sugar, this might take some getting used to, but the only way it's going to happen is if you have the discipline to make it happen.

#3 Guest_Avian_*

Guest_Avian_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 29 March 2005 - 11:47 AM

Fruit has natural sugars, and although these aren't as satisfying, it's better than nothing. Try things like apples.

#4 Minnym0use

Minnym0use

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 March 2005 - 09:23 PM

Dried apples with nothing else on them are like candy but oh so much better for one's skin. Raisins, plums, nectarines, strawberries, many fruits are coming into prime season right now. This is a great time for everyone to replace junk food with the fruit of the earth. You can get used to it believe me. Especially once you see an improvement in your skin.

Good luck and check out posts by Sweet Jade.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users