vitamin vitamins

3 replies to this topic

#1 stumppy

stumppy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 March 2005 - 10:22 PM

Hey yall I know that you don’t hear from me very much im a long (3 month) reader first time thread starter. But im going to try and to do the diet thing to the T. Because I have noticed that lately I have been eating badly and looking worse. It makes me pissed because I know that I am a good looking guy with a good body cause I work out a lot (not trying to show off here). I have also mastered restoring a car, programming, so I think that I can master this. I have gotta cause this is really getting to me. I believe that with me putting this experiment on here that it will help me stay on track, cause I know that the different experiences\experiments are very appreciated here. I also want to see if it is working out that does this to me as well. This is what regiment that I am planning on doing. Eating apples 3-5 a day, 2-3 oranges a day, 2-3 big carrots a day and celery. Water with 100% lime juice, 100% orange juice. Also working out every other day. Pretty much a lot of Vitamin C, and no refined sugars. and like one serving of lean meat fish or chicken daily. This diet seems to work good for me since I tried it for just a week, although I cheated a bit and I did really firkin well. I also don’t have a Dig camera to take pics so you are pretty much gonna have to take my word for it(although I will take some on my phone maybe if I buy a usb adapter I will post them). If you have any advice then please send it my way. I will also try to update it as much as I can because I am really busy. May be like 2 times a week, yeah I know that it doesn’t sound like not much but that is really all the time I have for this. For like what products am I gonna use on my face I belive that I will wash my face GENTLY in the morning with Salictic Acid. And NO PICKING And at night I will wash with SA and BP for night.

Thanks,

#2 Minnym0use

Minnym0use

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 March 2005 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE(stumppy @ Mar 27 2005, 11:22 PM)
Hey yall I know that you don’t hear from me very much im a long (3 month) reader first time thread starter. But im going to try and to do the diet thing to the T. Because I have noticed that lately I have been eating badly and looking worse. It makes me pissed because I know that I am a good looking guy with a good body cause I work out a lot (not trying to show off here). I have also mastered restoring a car, programming, so I think that I can master this. I have gotta cause this is really getting to me. I believe that with me putting this experiment on here that it will help me stay on track, cause I know that the different experiences\experiments are very appreciated here. I also want to see if it is working out that does this to me as well. This is what regiment that I am planning on doing. Eating apples 3-5 a day, 2-3 oranges a day, 2-3 big carrots a day and celery. Water with 100% lime juice, 100% orange juice. Also working out every other day. Pretty much a lot of Vitamin C, and no refined sugars. and like one serving of lean meat fish or chicken daily. This diet seems to work good for me since I tried it for just a week, although I cheated a bit and I did really firkin well. I also don’t have a Dig camera to take pics so you are pretty much gonna have to take my word for it(although I will take some on my phone maybe if I buy a usb adapter I will post them). If you have any advice then please send it my way. I will also try to update it as much as I can because I am really busy. May be like 2 times a week, yeah I know that it doesn’t sound like not much but that is really all the time I have for this. For like what products am I gonna use on my face I belive that I will wash my face GENTLY in the morning with Salictic Acid. And NO PICKING And at night I will wash with SA and BP for night.

Thanks,

View Post

Are you saying that your acne has improved with diet?

#3 stumppy

stumppy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 March 2005 - 10:39 PM

it seems to that is what i am trying to figure out.

#4 Minnym0use

Minnym0use

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 March 2005 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE(stumppy @ Mar 27 2005, 11:39 PM)
it seems to that is what i am trying to figure out.

View Post

Well, I am a firm believer in diet helping acne. Good luck. If you still have problems with acne, tell what you are eating like daily and suggestions can be made. Several people are having great results.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users