Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Diet Experiment

4 posts in this topic

Hey yall I know that you don’t hear from me very much im a long (3 month) reader first time thread starter. But im going to try and to do the diet thing to the T. Because I have noticed that lately I have been eating badly and looking worse. It makes me pissed because I know that I am a good looking guy with a good body cause I work out a lot (not trying to show off here). I have also mastered restoring a car, programming, so I think that I can master this. I have gotta cause this is really getting to me. I believe that with me putting this experiment on here that it will help me stay on track, cause I know that the different experiences\experiments are very appreciated here. I also want to see if it is working out that does this to me as well. This is what regiment that I am planning on doing. Eating apples 3-5 a day, 2-3 oranges a day, 2-3 big carrots a day and celery. Water with 100% lime juice, 100% orange juice. Also working out every other day. Pretty much a lot of Vitamin C, and no refined sugars. and like one serving of lean meat fish or chicken daily. This diet seems to work good for me since I tried it for just a week, although I cheated a bit and I did really firkin well. I also don’t have a Dig camera to take pics so you are pretty much gonna have to take my word for it(although I will take some on my phone maybe if I buy a usb adapter I will post them). If you have any advice then please send it my way. I will also try to update it as much as I can because I am really busy. May be like 2 times a week, yeah I know that it doesn’t sound like not much but that is really all the time I have for this. For like what products am I gonna use on my face I belive that I will wash my face GENTLY in the morning with Salictic Acid. And NO PICKING And at night I will wash with SA and BP for night.

Thanks,

Hey yall I know that you don’t hear from me very much im a long (3 month) reader first time thread starter. But im going to try and to do the diet thing to the T. Because I have noticed that lately I have been eating badly and looking worse. It makes me pissed because I know that I am a good looking guy with a good body cause I work out a lot (not trying to show off here). I have also mastered restoring a car, programming, so I think that I can master this. I have gotta cause this is really getting to me. I believe that with me putting this experiment on here that it will help me stay on track, cause I know that the different experiences\experiments are very appreciated here. I also want to see if it is working out that does this to me as well. This is what regiment that I am planning on doing. Eating apples 3-5 a day, 2-3 oranges a day, 2-3 big carrots a day and celery. Water with 100% lime juice, 100% orange juice. Also working out every other day. Pretty much a lot of Vitamin C, and no refined sugars. and like one serving of lean meat fish or chicken daily. This diet seems to work good for me since I tried it for just a week, although I cheated a bit and I did really firkin well. I also don’t have a Dig camera to take pics so you are pretty much gonna have to take my word for it(although I will take some on my phone maybe if I buy a usb adapter I will post them). If you have any advice then please send it my way. I will also try to update it as much as I can because I am really busy. May be like 2 times a week, yeah I know that it doesn’t sound like not much but that is really all the time I have for this. For like what products am I gonna use on my face I belive that I will wash my face GENTLY in the morning with Salictic Acid. And NO PICKING And at night I will wash with SA and BP for night.

Thanks,

"Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritations and resentments slip away and a sunny spirit takes their place."

Mark Twain

it seems to that is what i am trying to figure out.

"Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritations and resentments slip away and a sunny spirit takes their place."

Mark Twain