Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"The Last Acne Solution"--Leo Kiesen

110 posts in this topic

Hi Antony.. I want to hear from you! You seem to know what you're talking about. What do you suggest is the best way to cure acne? And does anyone know if roaccutane / isotane works? Or is there a more effective way out there..

Wow this has been very interesting. I was not able to read through all of the posts but one of Antony's caught my eye. He is quite correct when saying that the program would take about a year to set aside and focus just on this program. I have gone through he program and followed it to about 90%, boy was this hard.. It was very expensive and I had to dedicate a lot of time and energy to this. However.. I recieved tremendous and lasting results,as opposed to any type of topical treatment I tried or vitamin or anything else.. So anyone trying to knock this program simply hasn't tried it. If you are knocking this program, have bad acne, and haven't tried it I feel sorry for you because u are a hypocrite and won't even try something before u say it doesn't work. This is all I have to say.

I read this book entirely and did every thing it told me to do. It took forever, it was hard to find goat milk, but i finally found it. All of the supplements were not cheap. In the beginning steps I only noticed a mild improvement. My face was bad and it was depressing. Even during the middle phase I went to the doctor because I was so fed up, and all he offered was accutane, which I refused to take. I did step 3 of the book and lo and behold it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have acne anymore I can fall asleep with make up on and still in the morning no acne. I looked through this message board a long time ago and I was disappointed in the information it gave, so I am writing almost a year later so people will know if you do the steps it does work. It really worked for me at a time when I felt so hopeless. So please if you stumble upon this message board don't give up, do the steps and be patient and it will work.

I'm willing to bet most of the information in this book can be found within a minute of using google, for a true acne cleansing regimen just type "Paleo diet" into your chosen search engine...don't even need costly vitamins.

Keep meat lean, and juices green...

Anyone want to mention the three steps?

And does this really take a year to complete?

When you're going through hell, keep going.

I have copy if you are interested Brenton B. just let me now and I will send it to you :proud:

by the way, can I ask you a question? did you use milk from cow's milk or goat's milk to make your kefir? I am planning on making some but all I can get is raw unpasturized cow's milk.

hello there magma!

can u please send me a copy of kiesen's ebook or at least share to us the basics on eliminating acne. here's my email add: roie14344@yahoo.com

thanks!

I read this book entirely and did every thing it told me to do. It took forever, it was hard to find goat milk, but i finally found it. All of the supplements were not cheap. In the beginning steps I only noticed a mild improvement. My face was bad and it was depressing. Even during the middle phase I went to the doctor because I was so fed up, and all he offered was accutane, which I refused to take. I did step 3 of the book and lo and behold it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have acne anymore I can fall asleep with make up on and still in the morning no acne. I looked through this message board a long time ago and I was disappointed in the information it gave, so I am writing almost a year later so people will know if you do the steps it does work. It really worked for me at a time when I felt so hopeless. So please if you stumble upon this message board don't give up, do the steps and be patient and it will work.

hi there!

great news from u. may u send me thru email a copy of the said ebook? i would take to read it.

thanks a lot.

*moderator edit - quoted post removed*

everything mentioned in the ebook can be found on these forums in a more detailed and concise form than what leo wrote. if you go to my signature, my original regimen was highly influenced by the information i was able to extract from his book with some minor changes. the changes were due to the fact that his writing was difficult to read through since the information was scattered between his own personal commentary and other ramblings regarding acne and health. it was a total mess; the useful information was sporadically inserted amongst his health rants and personal experiences like pieces of golden corn in a soup of diarrhea. anyhow, if you really want to learn how to clear you skin, there are much better sources to read over on these forums:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Good-Acne...es-t230714.html

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/ACNE-DIET...LE-t101692.html

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Diet-isn-...ne-t222897.html

Wow. I know that is is a bit late but have just read it and I would like to say thankyou to all of those who have given their opinions, it makes the world of difference for me as I was looking up this program and I wanted to see what other people thought. THankyou