Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stillNotGetNnE

Good Foods/Bad Foods

36 posts in this topic

Chlorine also causes candida to flourish in the gut. It's really not good for you at all. Almost all synthetic chemicals are pro-estrogenic and mimic human hormones.

the ridiculousness of this section of acne.org is nothing short of amazing.

honestly. absolutely mind boggling. teenagers and young adults attempting to adhere to stricter diets than anybody elsei n the world, all the while probably causing more acne than anything food will by the amount of stress they put on themselves for eating a piece of pizza.

People ate meat back then, the neanderthals ate meat. Meat has always been a staple of of the diet of modern man and thier ancestors. Please for the love of god quit harping on meat with false history. If you actually had facts I maybe could respect you(I admit there are bad things about meat but you seem to choose the stupid arguments).

Skin cancer has only been around for 50 yrs? I'm not sure if there is a big enough rolleyes emoticon for this. Not only is this false but it's dangerous advise because then you make others assume that by eating certain things that your miracle doctor said you can get all the sun you want, to hell with the SPF lotions. In fact it's those sunblock lotions that give you cancer right? Damn you Coppertone, damn you Bain de Soleil, damn you all to hell!!!!!

honestly. absolutely mind boggling. teenagers and young adults attempting to adhere to stricter diets than anybody elsei n the world

Thanks

About the water supply, also having chlorine in the water is bad too. Basically any chemical in our body is bad basically. And to add Milk isnt good for you either and it doesnt help your bones grow.  Watched the news a week ago and they did studies showing bown growth with and without milk, it did nothing not to mention their are chemicals in the dairy we eat.  The steps from above go for any condition so cancer is just one out of many many.

Sorry to hear about your family and grandmother. That sucks so much. Thanks for your responce and good luck to you.

Sean

"Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritations and resentments slip away and a sunny spirit takes their place."

Mark Twain

the ridiculousness of this section of acne.org is nothing short of amazing.

honestly. absolutely mind boggling. teenagers and young adults attempting to adhere to stricter diets than anybody elsei n the world, all the while probably causing more acne than anything food will by the amount of stress they put on themselves for eating a piece of pizza.

"Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritations and resentments slip away and a sunny spirit takes their place."

Mark Twain

been clear for quite awhile, hence my very infrequent visits to this board. and, to top if off, i still eat whatever i want smile.gif i was actually worse off hwen i was trying to eat so perfectly, and was one of those "OMFG ITS DAIRY, SUGAR, GOOD GOD RUN, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" people.

i think its great that you and others have gotten clear from eating like your in a no-bad food prison. swish oil, eat raisins, flush your liver, avoid everything except soy protein, etc. thats great!

but, i'll have fun sitting here drinking a beer, eating a pizza, yet having the complexion of a 1 year old, all because i apply a cream at night smile.gif

recently got a commercial job, and the makeup we used was so minimal, the stylist said it was a lot less needed than most peoples shes worked with. ah, refreshing cool.gif

been clear for quite awhile, hence my very infrequent visits to this board. and, to top if off, i still eat whatever i want smile.gif i was actually worse off hwen i was trying to eat so perfectly, and was one of those "OMFG ITS DAIRY, SUGAR, GOOD GOD RUN, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" people.

i think its great that you and others have gotten clear from eating like your in a no-bad food prison. swish oil, eat raisins, flush your liver, avoid everything except soy protein, etc. thats great!

but, i'll have fun sitting here drinking a beer, eating a pizza, yet having the complexion of a 1 year old, all because i apply a cream at night smile.gif

recently got a commercial job, and the makeup we used was so minimal, the stylist said it was a lot less needed than most peoples shes worked with. ah, refreshing  cool.gif

Mark Twain

waa!  lol.gif

Mark Twain