Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soda and Pop is what breaks me out

20 posts in this topic

If i drink more than 2 cans of coke in one day I will get the worst break out ever. When i'm not drinkin pop i still get the occasional pimple, but nothing like I do when I drink pop. I can tell when its excessive sugar thats breaking me out because the pimples are alot smaller but just as red.... is anyone else like this ?

give a man a key he cannot not open the door, give him something free and he'll resell it to the poor (c'est la vie)

to cope with the sugar, i would consume some fats to stabilize your body.

anything from peanuts to sunflower seeds, to avocado,s to eggs or meat.

either that or just stop drinking that shit and drink fruit juice/water its much better for your skin and health in general....

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

People get breakouts. Doesn't matter what food you drink it's a known fact that your diet has nothing to do with acne. People just blame food because they don't have anything else to blame.

I had the same problem. I'd get breakout when I drank lots of pop. Lot's being more than a can a day. So I went on an only water to drink diet for 2 weeks. Guess what still broke out only not as much. I'm guessing all the sugar in the pop is causing an increase in your hormones which in return aggrivate your acne. I'm no expert, that's just my $0.02

our derm said that pop, of the caffiene varieties should be avoided, as well as coffee, tea, chocolate. He said caffiene stimulates the oil glands.

yes ofcourse john just keep telling yourself that just keep getting spots, thats what I believed for years now i'm 90% clear thanks to 3 litres of water per day, b5 and no junk or processed meals which have vertually no nutritional value anyway....

I believe acne is your bodys way of telling you that therers something wrong

If you believe that acne and diet are unrelated why do you visit the diet bored?

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

yes ofcourse john just keep telling yourself that just keep getting spots, thats what I believed for years now i'm 90% clear thanks to 3 litres of water per day, b5 and no junk or processed meals which have vertually no nutritional value anyway....

I believe acne is your bodys way of telling you that therers something wrong

If you believe that acne and diet are unrelated why do you visit the diet bored?

RULES TO LIVE BY

Boxers are cool until things dangle. Sometimes that is the best part.

Orange toe nails are for black ladies.

Snorting prozac to get high is not wise.

Triple inverse and long exchange traded funds deviate to zero with volatility.

Conversations you have with friends are never funny to others. Keep them to yourself.

Retelling movie clips that are "funny" ruins them. You look like an ass.

Soy vanilla decaf venti lattes are 4.65 at Starbucks and 5 dollars at Barnes and Noble.

not drinking soda does help me. I havent drunk any soda since xmas... except for today when someone randomly bought me a small bottle - i had to drink some of it, cos he was there.. but i only had half the bottle.

i think soda can cause breakouts. i mean just think about what you're digesting!! soda's like toxic waste!! do you know what's in coca cola man? it's not healthy for the rest of your body so why would people think it would be okay for your skin as well? i stick to water mainly...some juice too...but try drinking more water! it helps to clean out the body and cleanse the skin.

Coca Cola went down the shitter when it got rid of the coca

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it - always.

- Mahatma Gandhi

I saw it on the history channel, so who knows what the truth is.

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it - always.

- Mahatma Gandhi