Minimum B5 dosage?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Indoobidubly

Indoobidubly

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 March 2005 - 08:48 PM

I have pretty mild acne and was thinking of taking 500mg or 1g a day. Would this dosage have any at all impact? Thanks.

#2 cjb

cjb

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 March 2005 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE(Indoobidubly @ Mar 19 2005, 07:48 PM)
I have pretty mild acne and was thinking of taking 500mg or 1g a day.  Would this dosage have any at all impact?  Thanks.

View Post

It all depends on the individual when it comes to B5. I don't want to say that 500mg-1g WON"T help you, but chances are you would need a higher dosage to get a kick start to being clear. I took 6g for about 2 months. I completely cleared up in just over a month, but recently started experiencing occassional stabbing stomach pains. I quit the B5 and they went away. I would suggest experimenting a little bit. Try maybe 3g for a couple weeks and see if you notice any improvement.

#3 19yochickfightingacne4toolong

19yochickfightingacne4toolong

Sexiest Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 March 2005 - 02:19 PM

I'm taking 1g a day. Other people laugh and say I need to take at least 4-10g to notice a difference.
Well.......It hasn't even been a week yet and my oil, especially on my scalp has slightly decreased.
It takes a couple months though to see full results.
If you know you have a b5 defeciency, then I think it's fine to take 4...6...10g a day. Kinda crazy though if you ask me. Too many pills to pop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users