Were the hell is the EVIDENCE!

2 replies to this topic

#1 manolis_04

manolis_04

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 March 2005 - 10:14 AM

I want everybody on this forum to know that I AM NO HATER!! but just wondering why every1 is boasting about the liver flush and its results, but they arnt showing any pics as evidence. I know that acne can be quite dis-couraging and the last thing you want is to take your pics to show other people but it would be quite nice if people would start taking before and after shots... mmm, what do you think?? eusa_think.gif

#2 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 March 2005 - 04:23 PM

What pictures do you want? Passed stones? I've got one I tried to upload here but for some reason, the system here wouldn't take it. I'll e-mail it to you if you want me to. Besides that....there are thousands of pics online. Oh yeah, it's somewhat out of focus, but you can tell what I'm holding in my hand. The largest stones I ever passed.

#3 goldengirl

goldengirl

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 March 2005 - 05:16 PM

I'd like to add that before and after pictures would be very helpful. I frankly am overwhelmed by all the choices and don't know which remedies produce results. I have a cupboard full of many washes, moisturizers, creams, supplements, etc. I feel like I have to slow down and really be sure before jumping in. My son is game to try most anything but I just really want to be sure.

Thanks smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users