Question About Homemade Masks

No replies to this topic

#1 Elsewhere

Elsewhere

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me
  • Interests:I hate to tell you, sweetie - but if you're dating me, you're dating white trash.

Posted 11 March 2005 - 02:56 PM

Someone on another thread mentioned a simple honey mask for smoothing skin texture - just smearing warm honey on your skin for 30 minutes and then cleaning it off. I really like that idea (I've got hella rough skin), but was wondering if it would seriously clog pores. I have the thought that you should use a gentle cleanser afterwards.

Are there any good websites for reliable (and household ingredients - no exotic oils or eye of newts for me!) homemade masks?

Also, if you are allergic to a certain food (avavadoes, in my instance), would they be dangerous to use in a face mask?
"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Long after we are gone .. our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains."- Gkar, Objects in Motion

"I believe our future depends powerfully on how well we understand this cosmos. The sky calls to us, if we do not destroy ourselves." - Carl Sagan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users