Raisins

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Shjaker_*

Guest_Shjaker_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 10 March 2005 - 06:11 PM

I know there's already a thread on this, but it is WAY too long for me to read all the way through.
Who all believes and can prove eating raisins can improve acne?

And while I'm at it, I know too much sugar can be an irritant, but what about NATURAL sugar? Like found in fruits. That can't possibly be all that bad.

Sorry, I know I post a lot, but I have many diet questions. Thanks for bearing with me smile.gif

#2 Minnym0use

Minnym0use

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 March 2005 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE(Shjaker @ Mar 10 2005, 07:11 PM)
I know there's already a thread on this, but it is WAY too long for me to read all the way through.
Who all believes and can prove eating raisins can improve acne?

And while I'm at it, I know too much sugar can be an irritant, but what about NATURAL sugar? Like found in fruits. That can't possibly be all that bad.

Sorry, I know I post a lot, but I have many diet questions. Thanks for bearing with me  smile.gif

View Post

Limited, along with good diet low in refined sugars are fine for my son who's face went from cysts to a few dots now and then.

#3 secondregent

secondregent

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 March 2005 - 02:46 PM

I've been using this for a while, and it's helped.
It's quite easy to understand why.
1) Rasins have nothing in them that would pollute your body.
2) It forces you to do more bowl movements thus getting toxins out of your body.

You can also get the same effect by eating grapes. But then you can eat a lot more rasins than grapes. I eat a fairly large box per day.

Make sure they're sun dried though, as the heating process that dries them often adds toxins to them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users