Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odwalla Juice

19 posts in this topic

I have been drinking Odwalla juices everyday for about 2 months now.

They are packed with vitamins...Ive been drinking the Blueberry B Monster and the Antioxidant Shake.

Their carrot juice is sooooo good too(organic or not they are both really good)

I stocked up on them and have included at least 1-2 juices a day in my diet.

Does anyone else drink these?

I have been drinking Odwalla juices everyday for about 2 months now.

They are packed with vitamins...Ive been drinking the Blueberry B Monster and the Antioxidant Shake.

Their carrot juice is sooooo good too(organic or not they are both really good)

I stocked up on them and have included at least 1-2 juices a day in my diet. 

Does anyone else drink these?

They're decent although FAR overpriced. It's like 2.99 for one of those bottles here.

Anyway, I prefer bolthouse farms juices. They're more nutritious, taste better and are cheaper.

I don't think I've seen that brand before, can you get it a the regular grocery store? Is it  in the refridgorated section on on the shelf?

Odwalla is owned by Coca-cola! Buy some other brand if you can, or better yet, go to a juice bar or buy your own juicer.

My regimen:

Eat regularly: a wide variety of vegetables, eggs, meat/fish, cheese, yogurt, butter, fruit, nuts/seeds.

Occasionally eat: beans, squash, potatoes.

Don't eat: sugar, grains, most processed food.

Does being owned by Coca-cola make it some how inherently bad?

My regimen:

Eat regularly: a wide variety of vegetables, eggs, meat/fish, cheese, yogurt, butter, fruit, nuts/seeds.

I can....

Biggest company in the world, just about. They will and they can cut corners to make more money. They do not care about us. They really do mass produce this stuff and there making a lot!

Well Im from CAL the Bay Area...

Odwalla is pretty big out here mainly due to the fact that some guys from Santa Cruz started the Odwalla juices...so I don’t know about that Coca Cola thing but who knows maybe they bought them out?

Anywho...yes they are expensive but I haven’t found any other juices that match the vitamins, nutrition, quality and pureness of Odwalla.

So they tend to worth that extra buck for me.

I have seen improvements in my skin definitely. I can not completely contribute that to Odwalla but adding it to my daily diet has helped a great deal. I receive double of the daily intake of b vitamins when I drink just one B monster Odwalla shake. I get double the intake of vitamin A when I drink the carrot juice. It’s so natural you can taste the berries and carrots. Its great stuff!

I have changed a lot of my eating habits and as of right now my skins never been so clear.

I guess I just prefer not to give my money to a company that does nothing for society except rot teeth, decrease bone density, increase obesity and adult-onset diabetes. If that doesn't phase you, then maybe the fact that union organizers at coke bottling plants in Columbia, South American are being kidnapped, tortured and murdered will.

My regimen:

I guess I just prefer not to give my money to a company that does nothing for society except rot teeth, decrease bone density, increase obesity and adult-onset diabetes.  If that doesn't phase you, then maybe the fact that union organizers at coke bottling plants in Columbia, South American are being kidnapped, tortured and murdered will.

I'm not going to get involved in the cola war stuff, but I used to drink Odwalla juice/smoothies every morning on my way to work and while they are good, there was no change in my skin.