Photo

Isolagen (N-Lite and Subcision) - UK treatments

subcision

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
344 replies to this topic

#341 Pff..

Pff..

patience patience patience...zzzz

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 June 2006 - 08:38 AM

great news saturny.

im so happy for you. =)

#342 Saturny

Saturny

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 July 2006 - 09:19 AM

QUOTE(Pff.. @ Jun 27 2006, 03:38 PM) View Post

great news saturny.

im so happy for you. =)

Thanks.

I am hoping that there will be some more improvement in the surface appearance (just caught sight of myself in bad lighting) but if it doesn't then I'll be happy with the underlying improvement in skin texture etc.

The scars have improved but in certain lighting they can still look pretty bad - well to me anyway, I suppose I don't want anyone to think Isolagen is a miracle and will clear up their scars completely because what I have said.

#343 ylem

ylem

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 July 2006 - 09:25 AM

Nothing will ever clear scars up completly.

and even after the $6430 u still gotta go in for touch ups because I hear that as y age, u lose the 30 percent improvement from 7 thou in scar treatments b/c u lose collagen. U gotta be RICH to treat scarring, filthy f**king rich! It's constant maintenance, one time doesn't take care of it 4 life.

#344 Saturny

Saturny

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 July 2006 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE(ylem @ Jul 4 2006, 04:25 PM) View Post

Nothing will ever clear scars up completly.

and even after the $6430 u still gotta go in for touch ups because I hear that as y age, u lose the 30 percent improvement from 7 thou in scar treatments b/c u lose collagen. U gotta be RICH to treat scarring, filthy f**king rich! It's constant maintenance, one time doesn't take care of it 4 life.

I agree. I know that they'd get worse so by treating them now that should help. I'm not filthy rich but should be able to have refresher isolagen in future - means paying Isolagen to look after my cells though sad.gif

#345 Saturny

Saturny

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:20 PM

Last update: skin improvement under the surface good but not good enough and when it comes to appearance there is not much improvement.

I did get a letter from Isolagen saying that they were moving from the UK because of lack of people having the treatment so I can't have any more injections done anyway.