Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nataliep

Diamond Peel

4 posts in this topic

I'm going to enter a Diamond Peel course(10 sessions). My doctor said it was the best for hypertrophic scar which is a scar that noone really talks about in here. I was wondering what do you guys think about Diamond peel since my doctor said it was so great, especially for hypertrophic scars.

The more invasive treatments like laser didn't do much for me and I WOULDN"T recommend it to anyone. It takes too long to recover and ofte times it gets worse it's like gambling.

My brother had ice-pick scars (ALL OVER THE FACE) and lines on his forehead and after two treatments he had improved dramatically... but I don't know about hypertrophic...

How do you guys treat your hypertrophic scar?

I'm going to enter a Diamond Peel course(10 sessions).  My doctor said it was the best for hypertrophic scar which is a scar that noone really talks about in here.  I was wondering what do you guys think about Diamond peel since my doctor said it was so great, especially for hypertrophic scars.

The more invasive treatments like laser didn't do much for me and I WOULDN"T recommend it to anyone.  It takes too long to recover and ofte times it gets worse it's like gambling.

My brother had ice-pick scars (ALL OVER THE FACE) and lines on his forehead and after two treatments he had improved dramatically... but I don't know about hypertrophic...

I'm going to enter a Diamond Peel course(10 sessions).  My doctor said it was the best for hypertrophic scar which is a scar that noone really talks about in here.  I was wondering what do you guys think about Diamond peel since my doctor said it was so great, especially for hypertrophic scars.

The more invasive treatments like laser didn't do much for me and I WOULDN"T recommend it to anyone.  It takes too long to recover and ofte times it gets worse it's like gambling.

I had this procedure done several years ago (I think a total of 6)  As I recall the benifit was a bit more then Micro Dermabrasion.  It realy had little effect other then some improvement to skin tone.