Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ever since i stopped eating bread, ive had no

11 posts in this topic

So does this mean that i cant eat ANY bread/wheat??Not even whole wheat??Ive cut out rice and potatoes too and increased my veggie intake and eat fish and chicken, but without bread or carbs i never feel SATISFIED. what can i do???

Bread causes all the bad stuff. Fat, acne etc. Cut the bread for like a month then introduced it slowly.

So does this mean that i cant eat ANY bread/wheat??Not even whole wheat??Ive cut out rice and potatoes too and increased my veggie intake and eat fish and chicken, but without bread or carbs i never feel SATISFIED. what can i do???

sarahs gonna come up on here and say NOOO ITS HORMONES AND GENETICS NOOOOO MY DERM TOLD ME THAT

eat other stuff.. your lucky you found your trigger

I've cut out pasta, rice and bread from my diet and my acne is SO much better.

But yeah, it's so hard not to eat bread in western culture sad.gif .

I eat one piece of 100% whole grain soy bread every few days. Besides that I avoid wheat.

Its so hard to cut it out all together though. Hense the one piece every 3 or 4 days.

Why have you cut out rice?  Is it just to lower carb intake?  I don't think rice is a problem for most people. 

I think you can eat the sprouted kind. You'd have to go to Trader Joe though, which kinda defeats the purpose. I ain't going to travel that far for a piece of bread that doesn't taste that good anyway.

You can try my recommendation, and that's exercising. Exercising will allow to eat just about anything, provided they're eaten in moderation. I mean if bread was so bad, then how can the FDA recommend 6-7 servings of them per day. The problem is not the food themselves, but the lack of things you do to balance it.

I went crazy and ate half a loaf of whole grain nut bread a couple weeks ago. sad.gif

The good thing is I'm still improving, maybe bread isn't my personal trigger? biggrin.gif

i've been eating entire white baguettes every day nearly for a week or so, and im fine. i hope it isn't gonna make it worse!