6 replies to this topic

#1 KSW-MAD!

KSW-MAD!

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me

Posted 24 February 2005 - 06:21 PM

I have noticed that over the past couple of weeks my sex drive levels have been really high and I have broken out bad. I am 17 years old so naturally I will have a high sex drive. For about a month a little while ago I had no sex drive at all. I didnt even get an erection for like a month. lol. Over that period of time I had no spots at all just red marks. I thought I might be starting to get rid of my acne completely but it has come back along with the high sex drive. evil.gif Is there any thing I can take to lower my sex drive? Also has anyone seen similar connections between sex drive and acne?

Thanks,
Steven.

#2 acnesuckslikewoe

acnesuckslikewoe

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:03 PM

yes, castration should do that job.

seriously though, I don't think it is a good idea to mess with your hormone levels.

#3 adultAcne

adultAcne

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:10 PM

Dude, you are young and your hormones are going haywire. Expect everything to be a little crazy and for god's sakes, don't try and reduce your sex drive, haha.

#4 KSW-MAD!

KSW-MAD!

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 February 2005 - 06:00 AM

Yeah maby it might help with my spots but I dont think my girlfriend would be too happy.AARGH! Doin my head in. Acnesuckslikewoe, iv looked into castration and they dont do it on the national health service and it cost too much for me to have it done on the black market. lol

Thanks anyway.

#5 izelemontea

izelemontea

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 February 2005 - 07:10 AM

Get a rubber band (or two) and tie it up.

#6 mr.peabody

mr.peabody

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 February 2005 - 07:20 AM

They used to use saltpetre in prisons to curb sexual desire. Menthol does the trick as well apparently. I read somewhere that Palmetto extract (available from many health stores) helps balance your hormones. To be honest though I think acne comes and goes as it pleases. It was Dan's regimen that cleared me.

#7 KSW-MAD!

KSW-MAD!

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 February 2005 - 07:39 AM

I tried dans regimin and it worked up to a point then i started geting blisters from the bp gel. I stopped using it and they went i now use a bp called duac from the doctors which sucks doesnt work likes dans does but doesnt give me blisters. Im now concidering accutane again but when my doctor 1st reccomended me to my derm for it my acne was much worse than it is now. I dont kow if he will still put me on it. Im going to my doctors to see if he will give me some oxytetracycline to keep me going untill i can see my derm. AARGH! madness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users