Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cannabis

20 posts in this topic

I smoke Cannibis 2-3 times daily. I get slight headaches sometimes as well as dizziness when i stand up. I know that smoking and these symptoms are closely related. What I wanted to know is if any pot smokin forum users have any advice. and please I dont need to hear "Smoking pot is bad for your health".

Thank you

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it - always.

- Mahatma Gandhi

I dont need to hear "Smoking pot is bad for your health".

You will get better advice in a pot smoker's forum... dude.

There is nothing wrong with you.

You do not need improving.

To say that you need improving

is to say that God needs improving. ~ Osho

I smoke pot as well(maybe a few joints worth a month if that). There's nothing wrong with it in moderation if you enjoy it, as life isn't worth living if you do nothing you like(If you drink alcohol, don't comment on how bad pot is because that would make you a huge hypocrite).

As for the lightheadedness, smoking constricts blood vessels(Explains the headache) and so there's less blood going to your brain, add on top of that the fact that you're sitting and when you standup it's like a magnified headrush.

here's a funny link. It's by a man up in Canada who recently died(Age 85) but is an icon up here(To the older generations), wrote over 80 books, is a member ofthe order of Canada, and recently confessed to smoking pot moderately all his life. Here, on a sketch show he teaches the young generation how to roll a joint, and it's actually the right way to do it as well.

http://www.cbc.ca/mondayreport/monrep_play...ip_pierreburton

I smoke Cannibis 2-3 times daily.  I get slight headaches sometimes as well as dizziness when i stand up.  I know that smoking and these symptoms are closely related.  What I wanted to know is if any pot smokin forum users have any advice.  and please I dont need to hear "Smoking pot is bad for your health".

Thank you

My regimen:

Eat regularly: a wide variety of vegetables, eggs, meat/fish, cheese, yogurt, butter, fruit, nuts/seeds.

Occasionally eat: beans, squash, potatoes.

Don't eat: sugar, grains, most processed food.

Actually, I've read in a few places that cannabis actually is an androgen inhibitor. It supposedly reduces testosterone (or its effects). Some men can develop breast enlargement if they smoke too much. This androgen inhibiting effect may or may not be good for acne, depending on how bad the acne is.

HOPE

Some men can develop breast enlargement if they smoke too much. 

Actually, I've read in a few places that cannabis actually is an androgen inhibitor.  It supposedly reduces testosterone (or its effects).  Some men can develop breast enlargement if they smoke too much.  This androgen inhibiting effect may or may not be good for acne, depending on how bad the acne is.

Ebby

Thats probably because they smoked way to much dope and were the lazy stereotype of a pot smoker. I know a few of them as well. In fact I Know a few that are close to my age who have no sex drive. Of course someone who smokes pot moderately but also exercises and has a good diet will have a great sex drive, over someonewho doesn't smoke pot and is lazy and eats crap all day.

Yeah, I think those are extreem examples. My uncle has been toking all his life, but in moderation, and he's as masculine and healthy and smart as anyone I know. Hehe, the aggrevating this though, is he doesn't even eat right or exercize. It really pisses his fat friends off! Good genes I guess. Maybe it's reduced stress from frequent toking. Ok, I should stop now! Kids! Don't do drugs!

Yeah, should be in the Lounge... waaaaay back in the corner.

I smoke Cannibis 2-3 times daily.  I get slight headaches sometimes as well as dizziness when i stand up.  I know that smoking and these symptoms are closely related.  What I wanted to know is if any pot smokin forum users have any advice.  and please I dont need to hear "Smoking pot is bad for your health".

Thank you

Current Skin-Care Regimen (A work in progress):

Morning:

Gentle wash with DKR cleanser

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Following Dan's Regimen)

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil (The lotion alone wasn't hydrating enough)

Skin 79 Korean BB Cream (excellent stuff)

Evening:

Gentle Wash with DKR Cleanser

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Following Dan's Regimen)

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil

Like the Bible says: If it feels good, don't do it.

Well, it kind of says that. eusa_whistle.gif

If that were me, I'd, oh I dunno'....STOP SMOKING WEED? eusa_eh.gif

Thank you

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

I work out every other day, and on my days off I try to walk 4-5 miles. I am getting plenty of exercise, I have a steady job as a carpenters assistant and I like to smoke a fatty or a blunt when I get home from a hard days work. I dont drink alcohol (anymore), and am generally feeling great. as for posting this in a acne forum, I thought the accutane might be a culprit (combined with smoking). My favorite strains are:

Northern Lights #5

Somango

Shiskaberry

MK Ultra

NYC Diesel

and of course the Diggity dank home grown headie nugs.

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it - always.

- Mahatma Gandhi