Do I have to learn to cook?

No replies to this topic

#1 bigglesworth

bigglesworth

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 February 2005 - 09:53 PM

OK, so now I have decided to improve my diet in the interests of clearing my acne. This is because I have noticed for my body, acne does increase after eating certain foods. I realize that some people are lucky and food has no impact, but I am not one of those people.

Do I have to learn to cook to do this in the US? Is there any fast food that is not harmful? I'm thinking grilled chicken sandwiches, salads, Subway sandwiches (no mayo), etc.

Already I eat an apple or an orange a day, maybe I should have 2 per day. What other vegetables or fruits are practical to prepare and eat when you are on the go? Lately I have been having more nuts (almonds, pistachios, walnuts, peanuts).

I already avoid all high fructose corn syrup (which includes soda), chocolate, ice cream, and french fries. 2 items that might get deleted from the diet include burger or wendys burgers and Digiorno frozen pizza. Also, I don't touch anything with hydrogenated oil (aka, stealth fat). Finally, maybe I'll replace my 1-2 cups of coffee per day with green or white tea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users