Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

daveyguy23

Sounds like a cure....

6 posts in this topic

Really check this out>                                                                          http://www.freeacnebook.com/SampleDiet.htm

This topic has been beaten to a pulp.

My regimen:

Eat regularly: a wide variety of vegetables, eggs, meat/fish, cheese, yogurt, butter, fruit, nuts/seeds.

Occasionally eat: beans, squash, potatoes.

Don't eat: sugar, grains, most processed food.

This topic has been beaten to a pulp.

It is like a reason that picks you up

And places you

Where you always wanted

To be.

*Moderator edit - Linking to websites other than Acne.org in your signature is not allowed*

I think that sounds like crap. As much as that may be healthy diet, cutting out other 'acne causing' foods is pointless because foods do not cause acne. If they did, everybody who ate those foods would have acne too, and obviously, they don't. Some foods may aggravate acne that has already formed, but they can't cause new acne.

"Nobody Loves a Nobody... I want To be a Somebody" [image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

I believe that acne is kidna genetic and once u really got it diet can affect it big time. I hate the argument that everybody that's eating crappy food would have acne, that's just dumb since some people do have genitically awesome skin. So i think that for almost everybody here could benifit alot from a healthy diet...