red mark

2 replies to this topic

#1 burn

burn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 February 2005 - 06:27 AM

Okay before xmas and all last year and the year before i had loads of breaks outs all the time spot after spot pimple after pimple. Now Just after xmas i havnt squeezed a spot wot so ever i get rare pimples and very rare white head. What i do have now though is red marks where my previous acne was doesnt look good some days the red marks are more faded than others i also found that using aftersun twice a day reduces the redness. Can someone explain this am i finally growing out of acne and what culd i use to get rid of the red marks im 20 by the way. Im thinking of goin on sunbed or sun shower to fade away the red marks

regards

#2 2die4Him

2die4Him

Natural Beauty Consultant

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me
  • Interests:Natural cosmetics (check out my site!), sewing, crocheting, knitting, car races, motorcycle races, boat races, SPEED! LOL

Posted 14 February 2005 - 09:02 PM

You need to go to the scar forums for the red mark treatments. Look especially at the baking soda/apple cider vinegar/egg white-lemon juice mask regimen. Works great!

#3 twocanyan

twocanyan

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:getting rid of acne.. i should go back to college and being a dermatologist.. i am addicted to clearing my skin

Posted 14 February 2005 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE(burn @ Feb 12 2005, 08:27 AM)
Okay before xmas and all last year and the year before i had loads of breaks outs all the time spot after spot pimple after pimple. Now Just after xmas i havnt squeezed a spot wot so ever i get rare pimples and very rare white head. What i do have now though is red marks where my previous acne was doesnt look good some days the red marks are more faded than others i also found that using aftersun twice a day reduces the redness. Can someone explain this am i finally growing out of acne and what culd i use to get rid of the red marks im 20 by the way. Im thinking of goin on sunbed or sun shower to fade away the red marks

regards

View Post

whats sunbed and sunshower?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users