Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Explain Wots Happening here please???

3 posts in this topic

Okay before xmas and all last year and the year before i had loads of breaks outs all the time spot after spot pimple after pimple. Now Just after xmas i havnt squeezed a spot wot so ever i get rare pimples and very rare white head. What i do have now though is red marks where my previous acne was doesnt look good some days the red marks are more faded than others i also found that using aftersun twice a day reduces the redness. Can someone explain this am i finally growing out of acne and what culd i use to get rid of the red marks im 20 by the way. Im thinking of goin on sunbed or sun shower to fade away the red marks

regards

You need to go to the scar forums for the red mark treatments. Look especially at the baking soda/apple cider vinegar/egg white-lemon juice mask regimen. Works great!

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

Beauty, Naturally

Okay before xmas and all last year and the year before i had loads of breaks outs all the time spot after spot pimple after pimple. Now Just after xmas i havnt squeezed a spot wot so ever i get rare pimples and very rare white head. What i do have now though is red marks where my previous acne was doesnt look good some days the red marks are more faded than others i also found that using aftersun twice a day reduces the redness. Can someone explain this am i finally growing out of acne and what culd i use to get rid of the red marks im 20 by the way. Im thinking of goin on sunbed or sun shower to fade away the red marks

regards