Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My skin now looks fab!

5 posts in this topic

after trying almost everything to clear my skin, i finally fell accross something that really helps me,not only did i lose weight but my skin now looks fab,no more crying not wanting to leave the house, feeling dirty, no more piling on the make-up in the morning just to take my children to school, i have so much more confidence now. feel free to email me,i t worked for me, if i can help anyone i'd be glad to.

What did u do?

Thx,

Tom

after trying almost everything to clear my skin, i finally fell accross something that really helps me,not only did i lose weight but my skin now looks fab,no more crying not wanting to leave the house, feeling dirty, no more piling on the make-up in the morning just to take my children to school, i have so much more confidence now. feel free to email me,i t worked for me, if i can help anyone i'd be glad to.

why do I have a feeling the thread starter's gonna come back and try to sell something biggrin.gif

please prove me wrong, but I find it strange that you dont mention nothing about what got you clear eusa_think.gif

why do I have a feeling the thread starter's gonna come back and try to sell something  biggrin.gif

please prove me wrong, but I find it strange that you dont mention nothing about what got you clear  eusa_think.gif