Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R ChErRiOS Ok to eat

4 posts in this topic

are cherrios or howver you spell it ( the cerial) ok to eat for acne?. cuz i need to eat something i like for breakfeast. is it ok to eat them?. if no what is a good cerial to eat that wont cause acne? ( i know milk is bad, but i would use just a LITTLE skim milk..)

are cherrios or howver you spell it ( the cerial) ok  to eat for acne?. cuz i need to eat something i like for breakfeast. is it ok to eat them?. if no what is a good cerial to eat that wont cause  acne? ( i know milk is bad, but i would use just a LITTLE skim milk..)

99.5% Clear (skin gets 'congested' PMS week, but no actual breakouts)

---------------------------

Fragrance-Free Baby Wipes + a few drops Rimmel Makeup Remover solution

3/4 AHA Toner* & 1/4 Glycerin (cotton pad) -- good toner, moisturizer, and makeup base (use less glycerin if not under makeup)

Occasional Treatments (2-3x/week): Exfoliating bp wash* in shower, 2.5% bp lotion* at night

CoverGirl TruBlend Powder Foundation

* = Klear Action Kit (Pro-Activ knockoff)

Gluten-free diet (for non-acne reasons, but it seems to have cleared my acne)

I love how they advertise cheerios as "LOW in trans-fats!" We shouldn't be eating ANY trans-fats, and why on earth would they need to be in a cereal? Lilprincess, my advice would be to learn what INGREDIENTS you want to avoid and start reading labels.

My regimen:

Eat regularly: a wide variety of vegetables, eggs, meat/fish, cheese, yogurt, butter, fruit, nuts/seeds.

Occasionally eat: beans, squash, potatoes.

Don't eat: sugar, grains, most processed food.

Lilprincess, my advice would be to learn what INGREDIENTS you want to avoid and start reading labels.

99.5% Clear (skin gets 'congested' PMS week, but no actual breakouts)

Fragrance-Free Baby Wipes + a few drops Rimmel Makeup Remover solution

3/4 AHA Toner* & 1/4 Glycerin (cotton pad) -- good toner, moisturizer, and makeup base (use less glycerin if not under makeup)

Occasional Treatments (2-3x/week): Exfoliating bp wash* in shower, 2.5% bp lotion* at night

CoverGirl TruBlend Powder Foundation

* = Klear Action Kit (Pro-Activ knockoff)

Gluten-free diet (for non-acne reasons, but it seems to have cleared my acne)