Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AC_United

Help with bowels

31 posts in this topic

I usually do the same, Flip. I find it EXTREMELY helpful as well. Harvey Diamond from Fit For Life fame pushed that, and I find that it's very helpful.

Xx....sorry about the confusion!

well i never though of it as a problem, but i used to drop a deuce every other day. now that i eat only fruit in the morning i go every day. i usually start the day with juicy fruits like grapefruit, oranges, tangelos, or honeydew.... then i move on to apples (sometimes 4 or 5 at a sitting)... i might snack on some nuts later in the day... then sometimes i'll have protein (wild salmon or organic chicken) for dinner and then munch on some greens... im trying to mono-eat as much as i can and follow some of the food combining rules (no starch with protein).

hey Denise, i remember my friends girlfriend telling me to eat only fruit in the morning... that was about 3 years ago but i didnt listen... then i read about it again while reading about diet tips online... so i tried it out and have been lovin it ever since.

Yeah, I sometimes make a smoothie or have an apple during my 11 o'clock break. I work in corporate customer service for Overnite Transportation and am on the phones all the time. I work from 9-2 and I usually am not hungry in the morning, but drink tea, and then eat an apple and/or a pear during my break. This morning I had a strawberry and raspberry smoothie made with a small amount of almond milk.

It does help. I've been doing it for years. I know that heavy breakfasts are really pushed, but I'm never hungry in the morning; or rarely am. The fruit thing works really well for me.