Photo

damn diet

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#21 cjb

cjb

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 January 2005 - 12:54 PM

I'm following your posts, Steve... anxious to see how you do. Keep posting! Thanks.

Carrie

#22 SweetJade1980

SweetJade1980

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 January 2005 - 07:32 AM

QUOTE(Pika @ Jan 28 2005, 08:50 PM)
have u tried antibiotics?

View Post

Are you serious?

#23 SweetJade1980

SweetJade1980

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 January 2005 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE(SteveLewis @ Jan 29 2005, 04:57 AM)
And I'm up. The olive oil/grapefruit mixture actually taste pretty good, go figure  eusa_think.gif . I took my third dose of epsom salts this morning and found that them hard to take  eusa_sick.gif even though I just gulped down the first dose, had some trouble with the second dose. I'm doing the alternative schedule so I'll drink some more of the Olive/grape mixture at 840 then lie down and have my last dose of epsoms at 1040. So far, no trips to the bathroom although my stomach was grumbling and after taking the olive oil, It was as if I could feel something moving through my whole digestive tract, it was quite bizzare.

View Post

Yup, when I did my 2 flushes (almost 1.5 years apart) I used olive oil-Pink Grapefruit mixture and it tasted rather fruity to me. I used 100% juice, but it wasn't a full blend of pink grapefruit, but that didn't affect the amount of ...stones I got out. I actually got out more and larger ones during my second flush. I also broke out pretty bad after my second flush but I now realize that could have been attributed to me eating almonds & it's related fruits as I was eating plenty of those (which DO break me out badly) after the flush...sigh.

Best of luck =)