Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scottyneedshelp

Dieting / Snacking

15 posts in this topic

hello everyone~! got a couple of questions here ... i was wondering what whould be better to drink tap water or filtered water? and i would also like to know what do you people snack on, i'm soo hungry durning the day and i just can't snack on anything... i've been staying away from like sugars and bread and just wondering what is good to snack on? is penutbutter bad? i dont ever eat anything but veggies for a snack unless someone on here tells me its good for u

thanks scotty

scottmicacchi@hotmail.com

keithsm4n - aim

i said screw it last night i had some pringles and i had PB sandwhich before i went to bed and nothing got worse

scottmicacchi@hotmail.com

keithsm4n - aim

Hmm... I use a filter because that way at least you know you've done all you can in the way of making sure what you drink is "pure".

I try to eat Apples and Pears, and sometimes Melon. Having said that though, I just went through a crazy phase of eating 5 bagels. It was the first time I'd had them in about.. three months... The first time I'd had wheat in fact.

I also try to drink a lot of green tea.

hello everyone~! got a couple of questions here ... i was wondering what whould be better to drink tap water or filtered water? and i would also like to know what do you people snack on, i'm soo hungry durning the day and i just can't snack on anything... i've been staying away from like sugars and bread and just wondering what is good to snack on? is penutbutter bad? i dont ever eat anything but veggies for a snack unless someone on here tells me its good for u

thanks scotty

99.5% Clear (skin gets 'congested' PMS week, but no actual breakouts)

---------------------------

Fragrance-Free Baby Wipes + a few drops Rimmel Makeup Remover solution

3/4 AHA Toner* & 1/4 Glycerin (cotton pad) -- good toner, moisturizer, and makeup base (use less glycerin if not under makeup)

Occasional Treatments (2-3x/week): Exfoliating bp wash* in shower, 2.5% bp lotion* at night

CoverGirl TruBlend Powder Foundation

* = Klear Action Kit (Pro-Activ knockoff)

Gluten-free diet (for non-acne reasons, but it seems to have cleared my acne)

i always eat waffles, with jam or ice cream on it tho, it tastes better that way

sometimes i put pb on my waffles too i like to get creative when it comes to my food.

I snack on almonds. They fill me up and theyre easy to carry around. They have tons of fiber and vitamin E. Vitamin E helps improve complexion, its an antioxidant.

I snack on almonds, sunflower seeds, oatcakes with olive oil, and all types of fruit.

The tap water round here seems fine; it doesn't taste of chlorine and a program on TV a while ago found that all the UK water companies maintained safe levels of chlorine and other thingies in their water.

Having said that though, I just went through a crazy phase of eating 5 bagels.

Any kind of nuts, lots of protein and important nutrients.

As for water it depends on your area. Where I live the water is really hard, so it has to be softened which increases the salt content so I go for bottled.

u can snack on virtually anything, just do it all in moderation. don't overdo too much of one thing. i find apples are awesome snacks, but finding snacks with low carbs or sugar is very difficult. i hate it!