For me, I just follow the Kate Jones Regimen

Morning - Mild Skin Cleanser which I was use twice
Super Sun block as my make-up base
Powder and then concealer for my eyebags

Evening - Coco Puro VCNO as make-up remover
Kojic Soap for skin whitening
Pore Minimizer as my toner
Night Repair Cream thinly all over the face

My face is quite flawless.. Even my friends and officemates commented about it.. smile.gif

#43 jan carlo

jan carlo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 October 2005 - 02:56 PM

how about you guys down there follow my regimen. read my sig, and click on the second link. A lot of people over there use it and they say it works very very good.

#44 sassy_me

sassy_me

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 November 2005 - 07:51 AM

What do Pore minimizer exactly for?! I mean what good does it do? Tnx eusa_angel.gif

QUOTE(fashionizta @ Oct 4 2005, 06:53 AM) View Post

For me, I just follow the Kate Jones Regimen

Morning - Mild Skin Cleanser which I was use twice
Super Sun block as my make-up base
Powder and then concealer for my eyebags

Evening - Coco Puro VCNO as make-up remover
Kojic Soap for skin whitening
Pore Minimizer as my toner
Night Repair Cream thinly all over the face

My face is quite flawless.. Even my friends and officemates commented about it.. smile.gif

#45 jaroh_05

jaroh_05

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:computer and tech stuffs.. i also like mmorpgs.

Posted 24 November 2005 - 04:15 AM

paano ung para sa mga shit na marks na to? pati ung mga large pores?!?!? yoko na nito.... bgyan nyo naman ako ng magandang regimen!!!!

#46 prettygypsy

prettygypsy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2007 - 08:55 AM

me, i am using Dianne pills. I had this classmate before who has really clear skin.. then she told me that she actually came from a "pimple-faced" family. her mom brought her to a gynecologist, because if you are having a family with the same acne problem, then most probably the cause of your acne is hormonal. so you need to balance your hormones.

so, i did take Dianne Pills. it's a bit pricey. around 500 pesos at any drugstore and that is where my face started to clear up. i get pimples occassionally still but never like before...

hope this helps...

#47 babykrz

babykrz

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Music.<br />Gadgets.<br />Guys.<br />Make-up.<br />Video Games.<br />Animals.<br />Cooking.<br /><br />:P<br /><br />www.faceparty.com/luvkrz

Posted 12 August 2007 - 07:43 AM

It's a good thing there are Filipinos here as well smile.gif

I used PROACTIV before..Yeah, my skin cleared up but not so much. So now I'm trying to use it again + Pond's Acne Expert + St. Ives Medicated Apricot Scrub along with bleaching cream at night and sunblock in the morning.

I'm also trying to use A LOT of BP now. (Proactiv's BP is great) and when I do that, wonders happen to my skin. LOL tongue.gif

Watson's have the 1 month supply of Proactiv for 1995pesos (app. $38)

Another must try is the MARIO BADESCU line from Rustan's. I'll pick some up soon.

#48 ironhide

ironhide

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 August 2007 - 09:09 AM

try duac bp nlng sa mercury, medyo mahal

#49 Raskolnikov

Raskolnikov

Isotretinoin!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:watching foreign films, listening to bossa nova, smooth and latin jazz, soccer, i play the guitar (and by that i mean i know half a song)

Posted 14 August 2007 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE(jaroh_05 @ Nov 24 2005, 10:15 PM) View Post
paano ung para sa mga shit na marks na to? pati ung mga large pores?!?!? yoko na nito.... bgyan nyo naman ako ng magandang regimen!!!!

parejo tayong may problema with pores, subukan ko magpamicrodermabrasion this december sana lumiit na cla

#50 y oh y

y oh y

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:20 PM

Well, kakatuwa naman makita ang topic na to. actually, i guess, di talaga maganda ang BP. i mean, ok lang sa umpisa, but eventually makikita mo, pangit ka pa rin. hehe! kaya hanap ka na naman ng ibang gamot. di ko pa nasusubukan yung regimen ni "FPJ" pero i think mas ok yun. check nyo din yung home remedies. yung aspirin mask....parang ok. well, for me, my current regimen since last week eh ito: no soap/cleanser. gumagamit lang ako ng extra virgin olive oil (yun ang parang pang linis at moisturiser ko) and then lemon juice. kaya lang madalang ang lemon sa pinas kaya di ko marecommend. pero effective sya sa akin. whistling.gif)

#51 Raskolnikov

Raskolnikov

Isotretinoin!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:watching foreign films, listening to bossa nova, smooth and latin jazz, soccer, i play the guitar (and by that i mean i know half a song)

Posted 18 August 2007 - 10:35 PM

^^subukan mo kaya ang lemonsito lol.gif

#52 Glass

Glass

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:43 AM

QUOTE(babykrz @ Aug 12 2007, 08:43 AM) View Post
Another must try is the MARIO BADESCU line from Rustan's. I'll pick some up soon.

Maganda yung Mario Badescu! whistling.gifD Buffering Lotion is the best.

#53 y oh y

y oh y

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 August 2007 - 03:54 AM

sino sa inyo ang nakagamit na ng RENEW PLACENTA CLASSIC HERBAL BEAUTY SOAP? maganda bang itry? please do respong yung mga nakagamit or gumagamit ng product na yan. thanks.

#54 ben_wallace

ben_wallace

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 January 2008 - 09:07 AM

Nice to see that there's a thread here for the Pinoys. I'd been a member here ever since I started having breakouts. I visit this site often, and found about the regimen using BP. I tried following the regimen using our local products available in the Philippines that Dan's mention on the supplies list. I have great success controlling my breakouts, but not 100%. I still have occasionally breakouts here and then.

So I decided to order the Dan Kern's products thinking that I'll have better results with it. So basically I was able to order the products and received it after 4 days(UPS) I got 1 Dans gentle cleanser, 1 Dans moisturizer and 1 Dans BP. I tried it for a week but sadly it didn't work for me. The gentle cleanser is a bit drying, the moisturizer is too oily, the BP is alright but I think I'm better with Benzac AC.

For those fellow Pinoys who are in the Philippines who are on the regimen who might be interested to use Dans products.

Here is the sample picture

dans1.jpg

#55 kenster

kenster

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 January 2008 - 07:32 AM

right now im re-trying the "FPJ" formula posted years before in this thread. i already tried it once and i think it did make my face better (in some way). however i got tired of waiting and stopped. but when i think of it, it really might help and it might take the place of some prescription-only derm products.

so here's the ingredients to make it (mine uses 1 additional ingredient)

eskinol classic (125ml..i think)
AFAXIN (retinol palmitate 50,000 IU/capsule) - retin-a and accutane are all vitamin A-overdose drugs/gels. it inhibits oil production and encourages faster shedding of skin

DALACIN (clindamycin hcl 100mg/capsule) - we all know that clindamycin is widely used for acne treatment. DUAC is basically benzoyl peroxide + clindamycin. sadly, it's a prescription-only topical skin care product

SQUALENE (shark's liver oil. used in cosmetics as a natural moisturizer) - we do need to moisturize biggrin.gif

what i do is pop afaxin and squalene using a needle (don't put the entire capsule. the gel covering will leave a "heavy feeling" after you apply it (might be comedogenic too). it's up to you if you want to put 2-3 or more per capsule. the more the better (that's what i want to think)

as for dalacin, carefully split the capsule and put the powder in the eskinol.

i'll post as soon as i see imporvements. if i dont, it means nothing happened LOL.

btw im also using sulfur soap as my facial wash. also a good acne product.

#56 blackbox

blackbox

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 January 2008 - 01:29 AM

Hi...

im male 22 years old...

may problema kc ako sa mukha, nag kapimple kc ako dati ng malaki tapos na pag tripan kong lgyan ng maxi peel tpos pak! after a week aun butas ang muka koh tawag nga sakin now moon face eh T_T... may paraan pa ba para pumantay ulit ung mga butas sa face ko? habang tumatagal kc nahihiya na me sa itusra ko eh T_T... may na bibili bang gamot para dito? nagagamot pa ba to? help nmn pls... thanks.....

#57 anicanoc

anicanoc

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:31 AM

gamit ko ngayon, hay grabe ito lng gumana sa kin, dati kuminis na mukha ko dahil dito, tpos tumigil ako dahil akala ko di na ko tutubuan ng pimple, tpos bigland sobrang daming blocked pores after ko magtry ng nivea whitening moisturizer with spf evil.gif

ayon, inulit ko ulit yung regimen na to at buti nlng on d way to clear skin na ulit ako pero marami p rin white heads sa ilalim ng skin, kailangan kong magpalinis ng mukha sa derma kong si nazal at ituloy tong regimen ko, grabe di n ko uulit!di na ko mageexperiment ng iba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only regimen that worked for me:
umaga at gabi:
kojie san soap
eskinol 250ml w/ 300mg dalacin-c

#58 kathymendoza

kathymendoza

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 February 2008 - 06:52 PM

guys what are the other products that are here in the philippines that has 10% glycolic acid??? vmv lang bah?

#59 kachich

kachich

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:00 AM

@kenster

any update/s? my cousin has been using this solution for more than a year now, she even passed it on her siblings. although i'm not sure if it's the same solution she got eusa_eh.gif

what do you use for scars?

#60 be6annah

be6annah

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:54 AM

QUOTE (kenster @ Jan 24 2008, 08:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
right now im re-trying the "FPJ" formula posted years before in this thread. i already tried it once and i think it did make my face better (in some way). however i got tired of waiting and stopped. but when i think of it, it really might help and it might take the place of some prescription-only derm products.

so here's the ingredients to make it (mine uses 1 additional ingredient)

eskinol classic (125ml..i think)
AFAXIN (retinol palmitate 50,000 IU/capsule) - retin-a and accutane are all vitamin A-overdose drugs/gels. it inhibits oil production and encourages faster shedding of skin

DALACIN (clindamycin hcl 100mg/capsule) - we all know that clindamycin is widely used for acne treatment. DUAC is basically benzoyl peroxide + clindamycin. sadly, it's a prescription-only topical skin care product

SQUALENE (shark's liver oil. used in cosmetics as a natural moisturizer) - we do need to moisturize biggrin.gif

what i do is pop afaxin and squalene using a needle (don't put the entire capsule. the gel covering will leave a "heavy feeling" after you apply it (might be comedogenic too). it's up to you if you want to put 2-3 or more per capsule. the more the better (that's what i want to think)

as for dalacin, carefully split the capsule and put the powder in the eskinol.

i'll post as soon as i see imporvements. if i dont, it means nothing happened LOL.

btw im also using sulfur soap as my facial wash. also a good acne product.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users