Bowels messed up!

5 replies to this topic

#1 AC_United

AC_United

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 January 2005 - 05:47 PM

I am on Leo Kiesen's program.......the problem is my bowels this past year have been very messed up. What has made it far worser is the fact I have done like 6 bowel cleanses! Even though it initially cleared the mucodial plaque and cleared my skin up alot, my bowels just didn't seem to regenerate. I would have bowel movements for the next 3 days of the bowel cleanse upon rising in the morning....they were good large bowel movements too. But after a few days it would go back to its old self.

Now I am forever doing enemas, it's so frustrating. For some reason or another my bowels are not regenerating.

If I hadn't put this hard work in I would have accepted that I hadn't done anything to make a difference. But after putting in so much work it just doesnt seem to make sense to me.

Oh and I have consumed tons of seacure, primal defence, aloe vera and glutamine.

AJ
Only those that attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible

#2 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 January 2005 - 07:33 AM

AJ.....your body may have become dependent on all those herbs...NOT a good thing! You should start doing castor oil packs on your lower stomach 3 nights a weeks; imho, this is one of the best things you can do for constipation. Do a google on castor oil packs and constipation, you'll get some reading.

Castor oil should be able to be purchased at any drug or grocery store. Pour some on a 100% cotton cloth and apply heat over it (I use a hot water bottle).

Eat lots of fiber; add some flax fiber to your diet in juice or water. Eat small meals and try not to tax your system with tons of heavy meals. Not sure what you are eating right now, but I know that sugar, white flour, and dairy tend to not be great while you are constipated.

Hope that helps. Be careful not to get on any herbs or cleansing products any time soon.

#3 AcneFighter

AcneFighter

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 January 2005 - 02:10 AM

Lets try to not take any supplement. And let your bowel handle on its own. It is natural. To not have a bowel movement in the morning doesnt mean it is something wrong. Yeah, I agree with Denise. Fiber from food is good for your bowel. I believe you are already doing this. Hmm, I know about leo's program. I dont recommend his program diet really because it is unbalance. 90% of ur diet should be vegetable, that doesnt sound right to me. I did try Leo's program but ended up unsuccessful. So I am moving on my own. Dont be afraid to introduce the food that leo thinks it is bad for you to see how you feel. So basically, my advice is to be natural with your bowel. No supplement. No more bowel cleanse. No more enema. Dont expect to have bowel movement in the morning regularly. Just let bowel take care itself. And dont drink too much. Just drink when u are thrist.

Good Luck.

#4 AC_United

AC_United

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 January 2005 - 10:15 AM

Thanks all for all the advice.

I am in such a bad cycle, if I stop enemas then my bowel transit time becauses so slow, I would get like a tiny bowel movement each morning without doing the enemas, wen I get to 9 days of this I simply cannot take no more and have to do enemas.

All the above is bad enough for the average person but what makes it WORSE is I will get breakouts if I leave waste in me longer than 16 hours. Its just such a cycle. I am trying to hold out for a little longer in the hope my hormones will settle down. Man its so annoying.

Only those that attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible

#5 AcneFighter

AcneFighter

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 January 2005 - 10:21 AM

AC, so what will you do with this then? It sounds like you may have to go through breakouts to let your bowel heal? Like a "detox"?

#6 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 January 2005 - 01:11 PM

AC: Please take my advice on the castor oil packs. It is the best thing to restore normal bowel function. Do it for 3 nights a row for as many nights as possible and eat well, and you'll be fine.

I have learned about castor oil packs on my own when I had the same problem, so I know what I'm talking about! This isn't something I heard or a theory. Castor oil packs help release toxins and stimulates the lymph system to empty it's toxins. It's really a fantastic way to restore your bowel transit time.

Also....without using herbs or whatever, Colosan or OxyPowder are really good too, and not addictive, and won't cause rebound constipation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users