Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toasted Bread???

2 posts in this topic

Okay, so i was wondering... i only eat whole meal brown bread now because its alot more better to digest than refined brown and still has all its fibre... but bread is also a high in carbs and may cause insulin levels to spike if eaten in excess... so the big question is... will toasted bread be better to eat than un-toasted, and will it cause insulin levels to rise as much? also is a can of baked beans okay to eat for lunch,say with a jacket potato? i wanted to no because i love baked beans! Also if u exercise frequently like everyday wont u burn and use the glucose in your body more effeicently? meanin it wont expell through your skin? I no i have asked a lot of questions but this has been bugging me...i jus want to no other peoples opinions on this...please reply and share opinions...thanx

Okay, so i was wondering... i only eat whole meal brown bread now because its alot more better to digest than refined brown and still has all its fibre... but bread is also a high in carbs and may cause insulin levels to spike if eaten in excess... so the big question is... will toasted bread be better to eat than un-toasted, and will it cause insulin levels to rise as much? also is a can of baked beans okay to eat for lunch,say with a jacket potato? i wanted to no because i love baked beans! Also if u exercise frequently like everyday wont u burn and use the glucose in your body more effeicently? meanin it wont expell through your skin? I no i have asked a lot of questions but this has been bugging me...i jus want to no other peoples opinions on this...please reply and share opinions...thanx