A healthy me.
Posted 21 December 2004 - 01:44 AM
I did my diet thing for a while, then went off it to see the overall differance. Ive learnt some things,
1. I am allergic to milk, no doubt about it.
2. eating raw foods, brown rice and chicken, i had alot more energy, felt alot better then i normally do.
3. junk food does make u feal like junk, after xmas, im finished with eating crap period!
4. I tried the hydrogen peroxide that i previously was trying to talk about before. Well its the best thing ive ever used topically period,(internally im not discussing it here). i'm not trying to push it on anyone, nor do i want to talk about it anymore. The stuff worked wonders on me, cleared blemishes and inperfections that had been with me for along time. Amazing stuff.
5. Im also allergic to Banannas! i never ate them b4 and never really liked them, well yeah prehaps that was intuition from a child or something, i get a massive reaction to them!
6. Exercise, its important, it really is.
7. I smoke very lightly currently, however i stopped for a week not long ago, smoking is badddddddddddddddddddddd! I felt soooooooooooooooo much better not smoking. not to mention my skin looked noticeable clearer, no shit! Boxing day is round 2, time for me to beat the crap out of smoking for good!
8. Positive thinking, its really important, think of it like this, monks over in Tibet can wear nadda, sit outside at night in minus conditions, meditate and keep their bodies perfectly warm. Another angle would be, you see a hot girl, not the average shit you see everyday, like u see erm , umm ... whos boner material? ooh i know, sharon stone 10 years ago, ok you have no control, instant hard on. Say you get into a fight, you may start getting all this extra energy, may start shaking, whatever, point is.. your mind does control your body quite significantly, being positive is definately the way to go, no matter how gloomy things can get.
9. This bit is unrelated but i believe important, i havent had sex with a chic in exactly one year and im proud of myself. So many people on here seen to need to be with someone to feal good about themselves. I tell you people a little secret to life, yeah sex is great sometimes, so are relations .. Sometimes! but overall, get yourself ready to the point you want to get too, focus on making yourself happy, do things you enjoy and let things happen naturally, relationships etc are a plain headache and just another thing that adds to everyday stress. I forcibally cut myself off from woman and i think its best to wait, 1,2,5, hell even 10 years if it has to be for that one right person, then 1000 wrong ones. Not to mention, you'll be alot more stress free!
Merry Christmas everyone, hope everyone has a lovely day.
Posted 21 December 2004 - 02:35 AM
Second, I know hydrogen peroxide works well now but you will hate yourself later for it. It may be a few years down the road or a few decades but when the peroxide part of it starts to show it's effects you will look way older than you are, wrinkles and everything. That stuff ruins your skin.
Posted 21 December 2004 - 08:41 AM
I wonder if similar bad long-term effects result from benzoil peroxide? I understand that bp penetrates into the skin, then hydrolizes, becoming hydrogen peroxide. I used to advocate using hydrogen peroxide topically, but had a bad experience when it appeared to damage new skin where a zit was healing. It took several weeks, and the topical application of vitamin E, to get that patch of skin back to normal. I've found that it's best for me to avoid putting any stuff on my skin. I just wash once a day with a mild soap (Lever 2000), adhere to a strictly healthy diet, which includes green tea, carrots, apples, broccoli, tomatoes, garlic, olives, nuts, salmon, brown rice, corn, oatmeal, etc, and my skin is not only perfectly clear, but has a radiant, healthy glow, which is remarkable for a 55-year-old man.
Posted 21 December 2004 - 02:05 PM
Eat regularly: a wide variety of vegetables, eggs, meat/fish, cheese, yogurt, butter, fruit, nuts/seeds.
Occasionally eat: beans, squash, potatoes.
Don't eat: sugar, grains, most processed food.
Posted 21 December 2004 - 04:17 PM
BlackBird, it's a matter of perception i guess, i think woman are overated, heh, i am hetro but yeah things are alot better minus the nagging, phone calls etc imo, i'm the type of person who gets stressed easily.
On peroxide, nah i won't hate myself, lol. Ive done alot of research on it, example on things which are kind of hard to dispute would be.
1. White blood cells in animals produce hydrogen peroxide as the first line of defense against the flu, aids, cancer, whatever. Only when that fails does your body then go into the second phase of antibody production.
2. produced from ozone and reasleased in rainfall into our water systems, nature releases this stuff naturally. In todays world however with polluted waterways, air and chlorine in our water which incidently destroys all oxygen content we just dont get it anymore.
3. As Steve pointed out below, Benzol peroxide WORKS because it converts itself into hydrogen peroxide, if it didnt it'd be useless.
4. Sharks, whales, dolphins etc never get cancer. Prehaps good genes, prehaps its because they live in a h202 frich environment all the time, certainly interesting.
5. Vitamin A and C work so well because they promote hydrogen peroxide, i think its hilarious actually but not very well known.
Theres alot of points to be made, but its hard, because i prefer thinking for myself instead of listening to people who have an economic interest, which led me to h202. I personally think not only is one of natures greatest gifts but i also believe that not only are 90%+ of mankinds illnesses started by oxygen deprivation but give it a decade or 5 and oxygen treatments will be the mainstay of medicine. Just depends on how long it takes the mainstream to break free of the corporate misinformation.
CJB, free radicals are your friend, without them you would die, that is a promise.
Steve, your persistant aint you? i don't reply to your posts and we argued this not long ago. Its your beLief that free radicals promote bad health. Its my belief free radicals are generated to obtain good health. You say your hand was damaged right? i say BS
I write a mini post on my health, yet 3 people all converge on one point looking nothing more to incite a debate. Annoys me.
Posted 21 December 2004 - 05:32 PM
I didn't write that my hand was damaged. I wrote that applying 3% H2O2 solution to my skin appeared to cause damage where a zit on my face was healing. The redness increased, and it took on a scaly appearance. It was scary, so I stay away from H2O2 now. Normally, our outer layer of skin is dead epidermis, so H2O2 tends not to do any harm. However, a healing wound or sore has exposed live new skin, and it is susceptible to damage. H2O2 was once a widely-used topical antiseptic used in hospitals, but it has been replaced by safer antiseptics. I too have done research.
>I write a mini post on my health, yet 3 people all converge on one point looking nothing more to incite a debate. Annoys me.
Don't take it personally, mate. I couldn't resist the temptation to chime in. The debate is about H2O2, it's not about you. If H2O2 works for you, that's fine. I avoid it, just like I avoid putting cell phone antennas next to my head. Have a jolly White Christmas there in the Australian summer.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users