zinc

1 reply to this topic

#1 burn

burn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 December 2004 - 06:10 AM

Since i only get acne in the winter and causes me problems socially and confidence wise i finally decided enuff is enuff and go to the the doctors as over the counter products did nothing to prevent it or help it. I explained to the doc what i have tried ect i found that acne spreads if you use creams or over the counter products it makes ur face look a mess. i explained to the doc that my sex drive is very high cause i thought that it was my hormones. then bang it hit me for me its not diet or what i eat its just hormones and a combo of cold weather. Cause i was using creams ect i was spreading the bacteria around my face which was makin it worse so the docter gave me a topical soution to kill the bacteria within two days of using it twice a day all my spots have dried up and i can actually look in the mirror properly again. I have dry skin but no outbreaks or anythin my diet while using this product was mac donalds, KFC loads of beer ect cofee and still no outbreaks. If your serious about gettin rid of ur acne get this solution its called Zineryt and sorts you out after all acne is bacteria so kill it. it contains Zinc and another ingrediant it combines to act as anti biotic which clears you up. Just dont be afraid to go to the docs and talk about it. So at least i can have a gd xmas now and eat what the hell i want.

merry xmas

#2 Guest_OnlyJoe_*

Guest_OnlyJoe_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 20 December 2004 - 07:00 AM

Zineryt was the first ever treatment i used i then moved onto dalacin, for people like me, topicals were just not strong enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users