3 replies to this topic

#1 xpicturexshowx

xpicturexshowx

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 December 2004 - 02:11 AM

http://www.natural-a...se-of-acne.html

Any comments? I'm looking into vitamin supplements, changing my diet, and being gentle and natural with my skin in hopes of clearing up..
so what is this all about?

#2 Doberwoman

Doberwoman

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 December 2004 - 03:37 AM

Not to be negative, but it looks like a scam to me. You have to (or will have to) purchase something from this person to learn the "secret" -- but if there was anything out there that worked so easily for absolutely anyone, he wouldn't be able to keep it a secret for long. I doubt it tells you anything that someone on this website hasn't said already (and said several times) -- and as you can see from this website, some things work for a significant proportion of people (ie The Regimen, drinking loads of water, low sugar, low saturated fat, antibiotics, accutane, etc etc etc), but there doesn't seem to be anything out there that works for every person. You just have to keep listening to others, try things for yourself, and find out what works best for you. If you can afford a dermatologist, he may be able to provide a solution on prescription (ie antibiotics or accutane or whatever), but these of course aren't without risks and also don't work for everyone!

#3 Guest_OnlyJoe_*

Guest_OnlyJoe_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 20 December 2004 - 04:43 AM

That is the biggest load of BS, teling you how everythin doenst cause cane. then its all BUY MY BOOK...... scam written all over it. please dont anyone fool for those internet scams, the best treatment you can get is that from your dermatologist.

#4 slim

slim

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 December 2004 - 08:29 AM

If they cared so much about us they wouldn't sell the information. See how I got zit free on the board entry titled BP FREE ACID FREE SKIN CARE - ZIT FREE. I tell how I got rid of my zits with simple things. SHAZ AKA SLIM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users